Ts. Dr. Mohd Fadzil Ali Bin Ahmad
Lecturer & Programme Coordinator for Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering with Honours,
School of Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Research and Teaching Experience:
Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics Research Project
- Building Institutional Links to Deliver Sustainable Cooling Energy Demand.
- Feasibility Study and Design of Miniatured Cryogenic (CryoMin) Distillation for High CO2 Separation.
- Development and Fabrication of a compact subsea gas separation prototype.
- Design and development of Pilot scale gasification to convert coal-petcoke-biomass blend to syngas.
Major research interests:
- Mechanical design, Fluid dynamics, Deepwater Facilities
- Fluid dynamics and Mechanical Design
- Ahmad, M. F. A., and F. M. Mohd Hashim. “The Correlation between Variations of Pressure against Temperature Distribution in Supersonic Subsea Compact Wet-Gas Separators.” Advanced Materials Research. Vol. 1043. Trans Tech Publications, 2014
- Mohd Hashim, F. M., and Mohd Fadzil Ali Ahmad. “Determination of Nozzle Angle for Flow Performance in Supersonic Subsea Compact Wet Gas Separator.” Advanced Materials Research. Vol. 980. Trans Tech Publications, 2014.
- Hashim, Fakhruldin Mohd, and Mohd Fadzil Ali Ahmad. “Numerical Simulation of Supersonic Subsea Compact Wet Gas Separator for Gas Transmission Pipeline.” Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 607. Trans Tech Publications, 2014.
- Patent File No. PI 2015701560