Professor Dr. Abdul Latif bin Salleh
- PhD and MA (Duke University, USA)
- B. Accounting (Hons), MMU
- MSc. (Management), Ph.D (Management), Graduate School of Management, UPM
University Appointments / Committee Involvements:
- Economic development
- Global production systems
- Multinational corporations
- Supply chain management
- Technological change and innovation
- Intellectual capital
- Organizational development and change
- Small business development
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Strategy
- International Business
- Management Theory and Practice
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Organization and People
- Organizational Development and Change
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- 2011 “Supply Chain Collaboration and Firm’s Logistics Service Performance,” (with Eh Chuak Eh Wong). 1st. International Conference on Accounting, Business, and Economics (ICABEC2011), Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, November 1-2.
- 2011 “To Continue Prospecting: Performance Implications of Combinative Capabilities and Explorative Learning” (with Nor liza Abdullah), 7th International Strategic Management Conference, June 30-July 2, Paris -France
- 2011 “Economic Growth, Global Trades and, the Changing Structure of Production and Opportunities among Asian Countries: The Case of Selected Electronics Products.” 2011 Society of Interdisciplinary Business Research (SIBR) conference organized with Thammasat University, Bangkok, June 16-18)
- 2009 “The Mediating Effect of Downward Influence Tactics on the Relationships between Leadership Styles and Organizational Citizenship Behavior.” (with Lee Kim Lian) Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Global Research on Economics & Business, co-organised by Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and Florida Agriculture & Mechanical University, USA, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 28-30.
- 2009 “Exploring the Mediating effects of Subordinates’ Competence on Leadership and Organization Citizenship Behavior.” (with Lee Kim Lian) Proceedings of 8th Asian Academy of Management (AAM) Conference, in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, 18th – 20th of December, 2009.
- 2008 “How We Do Things Around Here: Implications of Corporate Culture on Job Performance.” (with Raida Abu Bakar and Lee Chee Ling). Proceedings of Global Business and Economics Research Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, August.
- 2008 “Strategic Responses to Economic Liberalization: The Case of Malaysian Insurance Industry,” (with Rozina Abdul Aziz and Amirhossein Taherizadeh). Proceedings of International Conference on Business Globalization in the 21st. Century: Challenges and Opportunities.” University of Bahrain, Bahrain, April 21-22.
- 2008 “How Detrimental is Job Stress?: A Case Study Of Executives in the Malaysian Furniture Industry” (with Raida Abu Bakar and Wong Kok Keong). Proceedings of 8th. International Business Research Conference, World Business Institute, Dubai, UAE, April 27 & 28.
- Nor Liza Abdullah & Abdul Latif Salleh (2011). To Continue Prospecting: Performance Implications of Combinative Capabilities and Explorative Learning. Journal of Global Strategic Management, Volume 5, No. 2 (December).
- Lee Kim Lian & Abdul Latif Salleh (2011). The Mediating Effects of Subordinates’ Competence on Leadership and Organization Citizenship Behavior. African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 5, No. 16 (August).
- Abdul Latif Salleh, Raida Abu Bakar, & Lee Kim Lian (2010). The Impingement of Managerial Supervision on Employees Satisfaction: The Malaysian Case. International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Volume 7, No. 1.
- Abdul Latif Salleh & Azri Dali (2009). Third Party Logistics Service Providers and Logistics Outsourcing in Malaysia. The Business Review, Cambridge, Volume 13, No.1 (Summer).
- Abdul Latif Salleh (2009). Economic Imperatives, Global Production System, and the Dynamics of Contract Manufacturing.” The Business Review, Cambridge, Volume 13, No.1 (Summer).
- Lee Kim Lian & Abdul Latif Salleh (2009). Moderating Effects of Subordinates’ Competency Level on Leadership and Organization Citizenship Behavior. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 4, No. 7 (July).
- Abdul Latif Salleh (2009). Patterns of Economic Growth, Global Challenges, and Competency Building: The Case of Steel Industry in Malaysia.” Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol .5, No.1 (April).
- Abdul Latif Salleh & Siow I Rene (2009). Export Performances of Selected Electronics Products: The Case of China and ASEAN-5. Asian Social Science, Vol. 5, No.2: 3-10.