Prof. Dr Abdul Raheem bin Mohamad Yusof
Faculty of Business and Management
- PhD (Business Management)(UiTM)
- MBA (Finance)(UKM)
- MSc. Marketing (Stirling University)
- BBA (Hons)(UKM)
Teaching and research experience:
- More than 30 years of teaching experience
- Conducted research for UPSI, MOE and MOHE worth RM3.2 million
- Director of Albukhary International University
- Chief Operating Officer of MTU from May 2015 to December 2018.
- Chief Executive Officer – UPSI Holdings Sdn Bhd ( 2011-2015)
- Director, Institutional Programme Management Office from August 2009 to December 2010.
- Deputy Director, Division for Academic Development and Quality from 2008 to July 2009
- Chief Internal Auditor for ISO (certified) from 2007 to 2009
- Marketing, Service quality,
- Entrepreneurship and Social Business
- Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Total Quality
- and Strategic Management
- Income generation, Endowment, and Waqf.
Published more than 60 journal articles and proceedings.
- M Jamaludin, A Aziz, ARM Yusof, NH Idris. (2013). Information source influence destination image, International Journal of Independent Research and Studies, Vol. 2 Issue: 4, pp. 146-155.
- A Yusof, N Yunus, AM Ghouri. (2013). Power Motivation, Burnout of Teacher and its Relationship with Student Satisfaction: An Empirical Study at Public Sector University, International Journal of Independent Research and Studies, Vol. 2 Issue: 1, pp. 36-44.
- A Yusof, N Yunus, AM Ghouri. (2013). Teachers’ Burnout and its Relationship to Empowerment, Internal Service Quality and Perceived Inequality in Public Sector University, Acte de Gerencia Ciencia, Vol. 1 Issue: 1, pp. 1-10.
- AK Omar, J Kamaruzaman, KW Bing, M Awang, ARM Yusof, J Nordin, …(2011). Socialization Related Learning among New Staff in Malaysian Secondary Schools, World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 12, pp. 54-59.
- R Ali, AZA Abd Razak, AYB Hashim, ARM Yusof. (2011). Strategi E-Pemasaran di dalam Transformasi Pemasaran Penerbitan Buku (The E-Marketing Strategy In The Transformation Of The Marketing Of Published Books), Journal of Human Capital Development (JHCD), Vol. 4 Issue: 1, pp. 79-90.
- Abdul Yusof. (2012). Going to Bed with Your Work: Head Teachers’ Burnout and Sleep Quality, International Journal of Economics Business and Management Studies, Vol.1 Issue: 1 pp.1-8.
- Mazlina Jamaludin, Shazali Johari, Azlizam Aziz, Kalsum Kayat, Abdul Yusof. (2012). Examining Structural Relationship between Destination Image, Tourist Satisfaction and Destination Loyalty, International Journal of Independent Research and Studies, Vol.1 Issue: 3, pp.89-96.
- Abdul Yusof, Za’faran Hassan, Sofiah Rahman, Arsalan Mujahid Ghouri. (2012). Educational Service Quality at Public Higher Educational Institutions: A Proposed Framework and Importance of the Sub-Dimensions, International Journal of Economics Business and Management Studies, Vol. 1 Issue: 2, pp. 36-49.