Ms. Thiagaletchumi Maniam
Foundation in Science
- BSc (Hons), MSc ( Universiti Sains Malaysia)
Major Research Interests:
- Quest International University (QIU), Lecturer, (Nov 2014 – Present)
- 2 years (Research Experience)
- Presented academic paper at Second Global Conference on Entomology, 8-12 November 2013, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Presented academic paper at Third International Conference on Dengue and Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever; Global Dengue: Challenges and Promises by Ministry of Public Health, the Royal Thai Government, 21-23 October 2013 at The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Presented academic paper at Second Seminar on Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources; Strategies for Food Security through Innovative Development by School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia and Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University Iran, 9th April 2013.
- Presented academic paper at International Symposium on Insects; Insects, Human and Environment by Entomological Society Malaysia, 3-5 December 2012, Mines Wellness Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.