Mr. Tanaraj Krishna
Senior Lecturer, Head of School of Accounting and Finance,
School of Accounting and Finance
- B.Commerce (Hons) Accounting (UTAR)
- MBA, Accounting & Finance (UUM)
- PHD (On going), UTAR
- Financial Accounting
- Cost & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (Kampar) 2007-2011
- Laksama College of Business, Brunei Darussalam 2011-2013
- Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation 2013-2014
- QIU, 2014 – Present
- Tanaraj Krishna, M.Krishna Moorthy, and Chong Yee Lee. “Adoption Of Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards: An Institutional Perspective”. International Conference On Business, Accounting, Finance, And Economics (BAFE 2015) Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar. 2015.
- Tanaraj Krishna, Visayilini Selvkumaran. “Perception Of Accounting Professionals On Characteristcs Of Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards (MPERS) On The Adoption Of MPERS. International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance, And Economics (BAFE 2016) Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar. 2016.
- Tanaraj Krishna, M.Krishna Moorthy, and Chong Yee Lee. “ADOPTION OF MALAYSIAN PRIVATE ENTITIES REPORTING STANDARDS: AN INSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE”. International Conference On Business, Accounting, Finance, And Economics (BAFE 2015) Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar. 2015.
- A. Arokiasamy ,Krishna, T& Padmanathan, P. (2016). “The Influence of School Culture as a Moderator to the Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Organizational Health of Secondary School Teachers in Malaysia”. International Journal of Education and Research, Volume 4, Number 9, September 2016, ISSN: 2411-5681, pp. 269-288. (Double Peer-Reviewed Journal)
- Fellow Member of Institute of Financial Accountants (UK)