Mr Shanta Kumar A/L Chandrasekaran
Faculty of Medicine
- MSc Medical Statistics
- BBiomedSc (Hons)
Teaching and Research Experience:
- 2 years in the academic field
- 3 years in Clinical Research Centre
Major Research Interest
- Community Health
- Regression modelling
- Medical statistics
- Research Methodology
- Course Coordinator for MBBS (Research methodology and Biostatistics)
- Course Coordinator for BMS (Basic biostatistics)
- Quality Assurance Committee-Committee Member
- QIJMHS editorial board member
Thevi, T., Reddy, S. C., & Shantakumar, C. (2014). Outcome of phacoemulsification and extracapsular cataract extraction: A study in a district hospital in Malaysia. Tackling Infectious Diseases in Primary Care, 9(2), 41.
Hwong WY, Sivasampu S, Aisyah A, Shantha Kumar C, Goh PP, Hisham AN. National Clinical Research Centre. National Healthcare Establishment & Workforce Statistics (Primary Care) 2012.
National Medical Care Survey (2010) Report.