Mr. Ong Hock Siong
School of Accounting and Finance
- MBA (UUM)
- B.Fin (Hons) (UUM)
- Dip. Banking & Finance (Politeknik Ungku Omar)
Administrative Appointments / Committee Involvements:
- Programme Coordinator to BFI
- Certified Financial Planner (FPAM)
- Personal Finance
- Lecturer, QIU since 2014- present
- Lecturer, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (2013 – 2014).
- Tutor, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (2009 – 2013).
- Assistance Branch Manager, CIMB Bank Berhad, 2003-2009.
- Assistant Accountant, AMD Export (M) SDN BHD, 2002-2003.
|Year||Name of Professional Body||Qualification/Membership|
|2006||Securities Commission||Module 6 – Pass|
Module 7 – Pass
|1999||The Malaysian Insurance Institute||Life|
- Wei, C.Y, Chia, M.S, Chin, L.K, Kuah, Y.C & Ong, H.S, (2014). “Significance of Personal Financial Literacy on Practices and Usage Behaviors on Credit Card among Academicians in Private Tertiary Institution in Malaysia”. International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics. Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. (BAFE2014).
- Alex, Foo. T. L and Ong, H. S, (2013). “Comparison of Communication Apprehension Scores Across Year of Study: A Case of Accounting and Business Students”. International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics. Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. (BAFE2013).
- Thamil Durai Chelliah, Mathivannan Jaganathan, Ramesh Kumar a/l Moona Haji Mohamed @ Rajoo, Mahendra Kumar a/l Chelliah & Ong Hock Siong, (2012). “The Motivating Factors that Prompt Malaysian SMEs to Adopt Corporate Social Responsibility”. 2nd International Conference on Management (ICM), Holiday Villa Beach Resort and Spa, Langkawi Kedah, Malaysia, ISBN No: 978-967-5705-07-6, 11-12 June 2012, Page 192.
- Foo, M.H.H., Ch’ng, H.K. & Ong, H.S , (2010), “The Adoption of Multimedia Education among Educators of Private College in the State of Penang.” UCSI University International Education Conference (INEC 2009), 12-13 November 2009, Marriott Putrajaya Hotel, IOI Resort, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.