Mr Ismail Reza Abd Rahman
School of Business and Management
- Master in Human Resource Management (Universiti Utara Malaysia)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) majoring in Human Resource Management – Vice Chancellor Award (Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)) (1st Class Hons.)
- Diploma in Business Administration (International Islamic College)
Administrative Appointments / Committee Involvements:
- Programme Coordinator (Diploma in Business Management) (QIU), June 2015 – May 2016
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Employee Job Satisfaction
- Organizational Job Satisfaction
Subjects taught (Diploma Level):
- Introduction to Business
- Principles and Practices of Mgmt
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Consumer Behavior
- Quality Management
- Introduction to International Bus
Subjects taught in (Degree Level):
- Organizational Theory
- Total Quality Management
- Strategic Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Compensation Management
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- HR Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Org. Development and Change
- Human Resource Planning
- Lecturing and administrative positions with the International Islamic College’s School of Management and College for three years from 2010 until 2013
- Executive with Proton-Edar Sdn. Bhd. under Network Planning Department, the Marketing arm of Proton learning the trade in the Automotive sector for a brief stint.
- Joined Quest International University Perak (QIU) in mid-2014, lecturing various courses and coordinating activities in the Faculty of Business and Management from 2014 – present.
- Supervising and overseeing Diploma and Degree students.
Malaysia – Indonesia International Conference on Economics, Management and Accounting 2014 (MIICEMA); National Symposium on Economics, Business and Accounting (NSEBA 2015), UNITEN, Muadzam Shah; Asosiasi Ilmuwan Manajemen Indonesia (AIMI 2015) – (Bengkulu, Sumatera Indonesia); 22nd Malaysian Education Summit (2018); International Symposium & Exhibition on Business and Accounting 2018 (ISEBA 2018).
One day w/shop-basic SPSS (MPWS); One day w/shop-writing research proposal (MPWS); One day thesis writing and article management workshop (MPWS); One day w/shop on doing a critical literature review: tips to construct a quality thesis (MPWS); Workshop on OBE: Learning Outcomes (QIUP); GST Awareness Talk – Royal Malaysian Customs, Perak, Malaysia; Developing Effective Assessments (QIUP); Sesi Townhall Transformasi Nasional 2050 (Perak State Government); The Transformation of Human Capital Functions: Adding Value to Stakeholders (QIUP); One Belt One Road (OBOR) (MITI, 2016); Quality Ecosystem in Malaysia (QIUP); Classroom Management (QIUP); Bloom’s Taxonomy, PLO, CLO and Assessments (QIUP); Pedagogy – Problem-based, Experiential Learning and Flipped Classroom (QIUP).
Research Papers and Poster Presentation
- Norizan Mohd Ia., Mohd Nashraf Mohd Nasruddin, Ismail Reza Abd Rahman (2014) Service Quality Factor for the Success of Homestay Agro Tourism in Malaysia.
- Norizan Mohd Ia., Mohd Nashraf Mohd Nasruddin, Ismail Reza Abd Rahman (2015) Customer’s Perception towards the Intention to Purchase of Halal Products.
- Ugen, J. Krishnan, Ismail Reza Abd Rahman, Norizan Mohd Ia & Mohd Nashraf Mohd Nasruddin, (2015) A study of Human Resource Practices in Relationship towards Employees’ Turnover Intention in the Manufacturing Industry in Perak, Malaysia.
- Eduvacation@UNITEN: Unlocking Pahang’s tourism value. (ISEBA 2018). Mohd. Nashraf bin Mohd. Nasruddin, Ismail Reza bin Abd Rahman & Amanina Nabihah bt. Md Amin. (Poster)