Mr. Afif Naim Bin Abd Rani
School of Hospitality
- Master of Gastronomy
- B.Sc. (Hons) Culinary Art Management
- Diploma in Culinary Art
Awards and Achievements:
- Participate in the Malaysian Book of Records for The Biggest Arrangements Doughnut in Malaysia, UiTM Dungun 2002.
- Second place in Petronas Cooking Competition 2003
- First place in MAGGI Cooking Competition 2005
- Third place in ADABI Cooking Competition 2009
- Silver Medal in Culinaire 2009 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur in Food Display Category
- Bronze Medal in Culinaire 2011 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur in Food Display Category
- First place in Food Styling Competition, UiTM 2011
- Third place in Food Innovation 2013, UiTM Shah Alam.
- Bronze Medal in Halal Chefs Challenge 2016, Hot Cooking Asian Main Course Category
- Diploma in Battle Of Chef Penang 2016, Hot Cooking Asian Main Course Category
- Bronze Medal in ICHEF PUTRAJAYA 2017, Hot Cooking Asian Main Course Category
- Participate and organized a team in Malaysia Book of Record for the 4000 CHEF, ICHEF Putrajaya 2017 in Malaysia.
- Bronze Medal in Culinaire 2017 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur in Food Display Category
- International Cuisine
- Asian Cuisine
- Arts of Garde Manger
- Malaysian Cuisine
- Human Resource Management
- Restaurant Accounting System and theory of food.
- Malay Fine Dining
- Malaysian Heritage Food
- Halal Food
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Istana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Gastronomy Association of Malaysia – Assistant Director of Education and Research
- Kedah Chef Association – Director of Education and Competition.
- Foodstyling Malaysia
- Malaysian Jury by WICS, Foodstyling Training