Dr. Nurul Rawaida Ain Binti Burhani
School of Engineering
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, UTP
- MSc. Asset Management & Maintenance, UTP
- Bachelor (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering, UTP Cert TP+, Cert PNLP
Award and Achievements:
- FRGS Grant receiver 2019 and Best Paper Presentation Award in 17th IEEE Conference.
Major Research interests
- Prediction Model
- Data Analytics
- Life Cycle Costing
- Corrosion under Insulation
- Application of modern tools
- Application of Artificial Neural Network
- Analytical Hierarchical Process
- Analytical Network Process
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Engineering Metrology & Quality Control
- Design Mechatronics Thermodynamics
- External Advisor for Vocational College Teluk Intan,
- Advisor for Kaffah Kids Kindergarten
- Programme Coordinator DME
- Advisor for Muslim Society
- President for Malaysian Amazing Parenting Association,
- Head of Postgraduate Volunteers Team for Malaysian Muslim Welfare Fund Foundation
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Masdi Muhammad, Mokhtar Che Ismail, et al., 2016. An Experimental Analysis using Taguchi Method in Resolving the Significant Factors subject to Corrosion under Insulation. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(20), pp.11966–11970.
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Muhammad, M., Mokhtar, A.A., et al., 2016. Application of Logistic Regression in Resolving Influential Risk Factors Subject to Corrosion Under Insulation. Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 8-10, 2016. pp. 1–6.
- Muhammad, N. R. A. Burhani, and A. A. Mokhtar. A novel Multi Objective Multi Criteria Decision Support System for Logistic Management during Flood Disaster, Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, (IEOM) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 8-10, 2016.
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Muhammad, M., Ismail, M.C., et al., 2016. An Experimental Analysis Using Signal to Noise Ratio of Taguchi Method in Resolving the Significant Factors Subject to Corrosion Under Insulation. In International Conference Production, Energy and Reliability (ICPER) 2016, KLCC. pp. 1–4.
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Masdi Muhammad, Mokhtar Che Ismail, et al., 2015. The Risk Influential Factor Ranking for Corrosion under Insulation (CUI) in Equatorial Climate Zone (ECZ). Petronas Specialist Engineers Meeting and Symposium (SEMS) 2015, Bintulu, Sarawak. Pp. 1-5
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Muhammad, M. & Ismail, M.C., 2014. Available Prediction Methods for Corrosion under Insulation (CUI): A Review. In MATEC Web of Conferences 13. EDP Sciences, p. 5005.
- R. A. Burhani and M. A. A. Majid. Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis; A Case for Gas District Cooling Plant. International Conference on Production, Energy & Reliability (ICPER), Kuala Lumpur, 2012
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Masdi Muhammad, and Mokhtar Che Ismail, 2018. Corrosion Rate Under Insulation Prediction Model for Piping by Two Stages of Artificial Neural Network. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligent. AIP Conference Proceedings 2018.
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, PhD Thesis title: Temperature Variation in Application of Artificial Neural Network for Prediction of Corrosion Rate Under Insulation
- Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Master Thesis title: Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis; A Case for Gas District Cooling Plant Nurul Rawaida Ain Burhani, Bachelor Thesis title: Effect of Compression Pressure on Carbon Nanotubes Reinforced Aluminium