Dr. Noorlila Ahmad
School of Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Educational Psychology, UPM
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Psychology, UPM
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Communication, UPM
- Psychological wellbeing and mental health
- Psychosocial profile
- Nature environment for restoration
- Spiritual values
- Special needs children
- Educational Psychology
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Appointed and responsible to working together with my supervisor to conduct research survey with title of “Impact and Challenges Faced by the Commuter Families” – a FRGS grant under the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development (2010/2011)
- Appointed and responsible to working together with my supervisor to conduct research with title of “The Effects of Exposure to Gardens with Islamic influences on Psychological and Physical Well Beings” – a transdispline grant (TRGS) under the Ministry of Higher Education (2015/2018)
- Appointed and responsible to working together with the principal investigator to conduct research survey with title of “The Effectiveness of Meta-Cognative Monitoring Strategies to Enhance Willingness to Communicate (WTC) Among ESL Learners in Philosophical Inquiry Classroom Discussion” – a Grant Putra under the Universiti Putra Malaysia (Oct 2018 – Dec 2019)
- Roslan, S., Li, S. Y., & Ahmad, N. (2013). Commuters’ Psychosocial Profile and Their Involvement in Child Rearing at Home. Proceedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 82, 477-481.
- Azizan, Che’ Rozaniza , Roslan, Samsilah, Konaen, Siti Nazurana, Ahmad, Noorlila & Zainal, Hasny @Yanti (2016). Meneroka peranan dan komitmen di sebalik pemilihan kerjaya pengasuh TASKA. International Journal of Education and Training, 2 (2). pp. 1-9.
- Roslan, S., Ahmad, N., Nabilla, N., & Ghiami, Z. (2017). Psychological Well-being among Postgraduate Students. Acta Medica Bulgarica, 44(1), 35-41. 4.
- Ahmad, N., Roslan, S., Othman, S., Shukor, S. F. A., & Bakar, A. Y. A. (2018). The Validity and Reliability of Psychometric Profile for Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale (DASS21) Instrument among Malaysian Undergraduate Students. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8(6), 812-827.
- Nabilla, N., Roslan, S., Ghiami, Z., & Ahmad, N. (2018). Assessing The Relationship Between Perceived Restorativeness And Psychological Wellbeing Among Students. Malaysian Journal of Public Health and Medicine, Vol. 18(1), pp. 113-123 .
- Ahmad, N., Bakar, A. Y. A., & Mohd Karim, D.N.F. (2019). The Confirmatory Factor and Measurement Model Analyses of Perceived Restorativeness Scale (PRS) in Malaysian Context. Religación. Revista De Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades, Vol 4 (20) pp. 41 – 49.
- Noorlila Ahmad (2019). Punca dan Implikasi Berleter. Penyelidikan Sains Sosial: Applikasi Teori dan Metodologi. ISBN: 978-967-488-079-8. UM Press.
Conferences and Proceedings
- Samsilah Roslan, Siaw Yan Li, Noorlila Ahmad (2012), A Preliminary Study of Commuter Families in Malaysia: Psychosocial and Child Education Aspect. Paper was presented in World Conference on Psychology & Sociology (PSYSOC 2012) held on 28 Nov – 1 Dec in Antalya, Turkey
- Samsilah Roslan, Noorlila Ahmad, Maznah Ismail, Der Jiun Ooi, Mustapha Umar Imam (2018). Exposure to Nature and Dhikr Meditation Positively Affect Psychological and Biological Distress. Paper was presented in the International Muslim Mental Health Conference held on 3 – 5 July 2018 – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Noorlila Ahmad, Samsilah Roslan, Shamsuddin Othman, Zoharah Omar, Shureen Faris Abdul Shukor (2018). Kerangka Teoritikal Model Pengurangan Gangguan Emosi Di Persekitaran Alam Semula Jadi. Paper was presented in the Graduate Research In Educational Seminar (Greduc) – held on 15 Dec 2018, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Lilliati Ismail, Fadzilah Abd. Rahman, Moomala Othman, Noorlila Ahmad (2019). The Effectiveness of Using a Tracker Chart to Enhance Willingness to Communicate Among ESL Learners in a Philosophical Inquiry Classroom Discussion. Paper was presented in the 8th International Language Learning Conference (8th ILLC) – held on 16 – 18 July 2019, Penang
- Lilliati Ismail, Fadzilah Abd. Rahman, Noorlila Ahmad (2019). Relationship between Communication Apprehension and Willingness to Communicate among TESL undergraduates in a Malaysian Public University. 5th International Conference on Educational Research And Practice (5th ICERP) – will be held on 22 – 23 October 2019, Putrajaya