Dr. Mohd Khairul Nizam B Md Arshad
Faculty of Medicine
- MBBS (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Diploma of Family Medicine (Academy Of Family Medicine Malaysia)
- Advance Training Programme (Academy Of Family Medicine Malaysia)
- Membership Royal College of General Practitioner UK (International)
Teaching and Research Experience:
- Trainee lecturer with UNIKL-RCMP since 2010; promoted to lecturer in 2015.
- Involved mainly in tutoring medical students for OPD teaching in health clinics and bedside teaching in district hospitals.
- Attending to patients in clinical practice as required by UNIKL-RCMP. Attached to Health Clinics in Ipoh, Hospital Kuala Kangsar and GP clinics under clinical practice – managing and seeing patient as per service of a general practitioner.
- Involved in community based research studies as investigator as well as supervisor for MBBS students in doing their research projects.
Major Research Interest
- Non communicable diseases and emergency medicine
- Non communicable diseases, geriatric and palliative care
- Coordinator for Primary Care Module In Year 4
- Member of Research Committee
- Member of Education Commitee
- Sexual assault: a descriptive study of victims attending Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun Ipoh. (Malaysian journal of medicine & health sciences ID MJMHS-2018-0005)