Dr Joanna Claire Miranda
Senior Lecturer, MBA Coordinator
School of Business and Management
- Doctor of Business Administration- 2014 -2018, Victoria University, Australia
- Masters of Business Administration- 2006 -2009, Unitar, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, (Accounting Concentration), San Jose State University, California, USA-1989 -1992
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, (Distinction) -2002-2004, Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management
- Sunway Business School, Malaysia, (Lancaster, UK Programme), Lecturer, August 2018 – December 2019
- Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia, Sessional Lecturer, January 2015 – November 2017
- Victoria University – Sunway College, Malaysia, Lecturer, 2011-2014
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation — Bukit Jalil, Malaysia, (Currently known as Asia Pacific University), Lecturer, 2009-2011
- MBA Coordinator, Postgraduate School, Faculty of Business and Management
- Krishnan,T Miranda,JC & Siddiq,MSB: “Factors influencing High Turnover in Multinational Call Centers in Malaysia”, International Academic Research Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 3, Issue 3, August 2014, ISSN Number: 2227-1287, Listed & Indexed: Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, Cabell’s – USA, & Index Copernicus (Impact Factor-5.60).
- Miranda,JC (2009) An Exploratory Research On Learning Styles Of Expatriates In Malaysia, Unitar e-journal, 5(1), 82-101
- Exploring the reasons for slow growth rate among women entrepreneurs in Malaysia paper has been accepted for presentation at the 16th International Conference on Business Management (ICBM) to be held on 12-14th December, 2019 at Monash University’s Caulfield campus in Melbourne, Australia.
- 12-14th December 2019
- Work Meaningfulness – Have the Academics Lost It, GAI International Academic Conferences Proceedings, 2017 Paris International Academic Conference June 25-28, 2017 Paris, France, http://www.globalacademicinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2017-paris-conference-proceedings.pdf
- Miranda,JC, Sillitoe, J, Vu,J
- 25-29 June 2017
- Also took up the role of Sessions Chair at the GAI International Academic Conferences Proceedings, 2017 Paris International Academic Conference June 25-28, 2017 Paris, France.
- Employee Engagement to foster Student Engagement, 1st Teaching and Learning Forum, Victoria University @Sunway, Sunway, Malaysia.
- Miranda, JC
- January 15 2014
- Factors influencing High Turnover in Multinational Call Centers in Malaysia, International Conference on Applied Research in Business, Management, Economics and Finance (ARC 2014–1704), August 02-03, 2014, Pattaya, Thailand, under the auspices of Academic Research Publishers.
- Krishnan,T, Miranda,JC, Siddiq, MSB
- August 2013
- Applying Theories of Learning Styles in E-Learning with Social Networking Tools Sunway 2 nd Pre-University Conference 2012, Education Beyond The Classroom, Sunway College, Malaysia
- September 8, 2012
- Measuring the level of Customer Satisfaction Among Customers of Small Hair Treatment Business Enterprises in Malaysia” Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Economic Meltdown 2009, Humera Khan Management and Research Institute, University of Mumbai.
- Munusamy,J, Ramdzan, SN, Shang, PW, Miranda,JC
- 20-21 March 2009