Dr. Chu Moong Li
School of Psychology
- PhD in Applied Psychology (Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia)
- Master in Clinical Counselling (Australian Catholic University, Brisbane, Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology Honours
(University of Gloucestershire, UK)
- Application of boundary congruence theories
- Work-study balance
- Consequences of incongruence
- Implement behaviour change to improve engagement, performance, employability, and well-being.
- Young people and adults with psychological problems in school/university and organisational settings.
- Expertise in scale development, using latent variable analysis.
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Introduction to Statistical Methods in Psychology
- Ethics in Psychology, Motivation and Emotions
- Counselling Skills, Introduction to Psychological Science and Society
- Developing scale for work-study congruence, analysing data using AMOS and SPSS.
- The Role of Work-Study Boundary Congruence in the Study and Life Outcomes of Working Students
ADVANCE ONLINE PUBLICATION FROM PHD:
- Chu, M. L., Creed, P. A., & Conlon, E. G. (2018). Development and initial validation of a work-study congruence scale for university students. The International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance. doi:10.1007/s10775-018-9379-0
- Chu, M. L., Creed, P. A., & Conlon, E. G. (2019). Work-study boundary congruence, contextual supports, and proactivity in university students who work: A moderated-mediation model. Journal of Career Development. doi: 10.1177/0894845319830253
- Chu, M. L., Conlon, E. G., & Creed, P, A. (2020). Work-Study Boundary Congruence: Its Relationship with Student Well-Being and Engagement. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance. doi: 10.1007/s10775-020-09429-0
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS DURING PHD:
- Australian Psychology Learning and Teaching Conference, 15th September 2017
- 25th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development conference, 18th July, 2018.