Assoc. Prof. Dr. Swe Zin Aye
- FRCPCH (UK) (Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK)
- Fellow of Advance HE (Higher Education Academy, UK)
- PG Cert Med Ed (Newcastle University, UK)
- MRCPCH (UK)
- M.Med.Sc (Paediatrics) (UM 1, Yangon)
- M.B., B.S (UM 1, Yangon)
Teaching and Research Experience:
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia.
- Consultant Paediatrician, Ghant Gaw District Hospital, Myanmar.
- Specialist Registrar, Thayet District Hospital, Myanmar.
- Specialist Registrar, Paediatric Nephrology Unit, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
- Medical officer, postgraduate fellow, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
- Medical officer, Paediatric Surgical Unit, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
Major Research Interest
- Cochrane Systematic Reviews
- Paediatrics Nephrology, Neonatology
- Medical education
- MBBS Programme Year 5 Coordinator
- Year 3 and 4 coordinator for Paediatrics
- Member of curriculum committee
- Aye SZ: Complementary Feeding Practices in Myanmar Children, Myanmar Medical Association Journal, Taungyi, 10th Medical Conference, 36-40, February 2009.
- Aye SZ, Ni H, Sein HHtwe, Mon SThidar, Zheng Q, Wong Y. D-cycloserine for autism spectrum disorder. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2019, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD013457. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013457
- Ni H, Naing C, Aye SZ. Magnesium sulfate for acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2020, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD013506. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013506