Assoc. Prof. Dr. Bilbir Kaur
- MBBS (Lady Harding Medical College New Delhi)
- Masters In Psychological Medicine, University Hospital, University Malaya.
Teaching and Research Experience:
- Worked in KKM from Oct 1984 till August 2016
- Was actively involved in teaching housemen / Medical officers / postgraduates / paramedics
- Was actively involved in teaching Medical students from Royal College of Medicine Perak , AUCMS as well as Quest International University Perak.
Major Research Interest
- Schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease and depression.
- Past President of Pertubuhan Pendidkan Psikiatri Taiping (2010 – 2016)
- Advisor Pertubuhan Pendidkan Psikiatri Taiping
- Committee Member, Ipoh Mental Health Conference
- MQA, Quest International University Perak (QIUP)
- An Intriguing Case Of Heroin Induced Delusion of Parasitosis
(Co Author, Asean Journal Of Psychiatry Vol17)
- Treatment Resistant Mania: A Case Report
(Co Author) Asean Journal Of Psychiatry Vol17