Language is communication, and in today’s interconnected world communication is essential. A strong command of language gives you the chance to engage with your world in an effective and meaningful manner. Learning a new language can unlock new cultural and geographical parts of the world, while making you more marketable in an increasingly global economy. QIU’s Language Centre offers seven of the most popular languages you can learn, and you can learn them all online – anytime, anywhere.
WHAT WE OFFER
- There are over 200 million French speakers worldwide. Second only to English for the number of countries where it has official status.
- One of the official languages of many international institutions, including the United Nations, the European Union and the International Olympic Council.
- One of the oldest languages, with one of the youngest alphabets.
- Spoken by nearly 80 million worldwide.
- Language of a pop culture powerhouse in music, art, fashion etc.
- An estimated one in six people worldwide speak Mandarin – that’s over a billion!
- One of the six official languages of the United Nations, and is viewed by many as a must-learn language of the future.
- German is the most widely spoken language in the European Union – ahead of Spanish, French and even English.
- It is estimated that somewhere between 95 – 100 million people worldwide speak German.
- An official language in Sri Lanka and Singapore. Spoken in India, Malaysia, Mauritius, Fiji and South Africa.
- Declared a classical language in India – with writing attested back to the 5th century.
- The official language of Malaysia, and the first language of many of its population.
- Japanese is the 9th most spoken language in the world.
- Another language of a regional pop culture superpower.
- Almost 400m people speak English as their first language; a billion more know it as a secondary tongue.
- QIU offers the Cambridge English Assessment, taken by more than 5.5 million people every year.
- The International English Language Test System (IELTS) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examinations are two of the premier internationally-recognised qualifications to determine a candidate’s level of English.
- IELTS is an English language test that is used for educational, immigration and occupational purposes and is accepted by over 10,000 institutions across 140 countries worldwide.
- TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 10,000 universities and other institutions in over 150 countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the U.K., the United States, and all across Europe and Asia.
Both the IELTS and TOEFL examinations are essentially golden tickets that unlock the opportunity to study abroad.
QIU also offers prep classes for the Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
WHY CHOOSE US?
Experienced Native Speakers
It’s not easy to find native speakers to teach language, but we’ve done so. You can become as fluent as they are under their tutelage.
Fully Online Classes
All our classes are available online, which means you can pick up a language from across the globe from the comfort of your own home. And you won’t lose an ounce of educational quality.
We know education – just ask the droves of graduates who have passed through our doors en route to successful careers. Experience the elite level of learning with us.