- M.Sc (Public Health) (UK)
- Malaysian Medical Council, British GMC, Malaysian Public Health Association
- Deputy Vice Chancellor, Postgraduate Studies & Strategic Development, MAHSA University
- Dean, Faculty of Medicine, MAHSA University
- Deputy Vice Chancellor International and Strategic Planning, MAHSA University
- Appointment to Professor to Gred Khas B, UiTM
- Founding Dean Faculty of Health Sciences, University Teknologi Mara
- Chairman Founding Committee of Dental Faculty, University Teknologi Mara
- Founding Dean Faculty of Medicine, University Teknologi Mara
- Head/Director Health Centre , University Teknologi Mara
- Senior Medical Registrar Orthopaedic, Hospital Seremban
- Medical Trainee Lecturer, University Sains Malaysia,
- Medical Officer, Hospital Pulau Pinang
- House Officer, Hospital Pulau Pinang
Professional Involvement / Expertise:
- Academic Advisor to Medical Faculty Isaniah Uni. College (Feb. 2017 – Jan . 2018).
- Fellow Malaysian Science Association 2017
- Auditor for MQA/MMC Accreditation of Medical Schools.
- MSU – 2013
- UNIZA – 2014
- UPNM – 2015
- UKM – 2016
- UM – 2016
- Steering Committee for Allied Health Future Direction Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi, 2009
- Appointed as Council Member Lembaga Pengajian Sains Kesihatan Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia Okt. 2007
- External Assessor For appointment of Associate Professor Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia Mei 2007
- Steering Committee for Teknikal Latihan Perubatan Traditional Dan Komplementari Kebangsaan ,Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia Kepakaran
- Introduced MAHSA University Postgraduate Rules & Regulations, Plagiarism Policy and Student Handbook 2016.
- Introduced MAHSA University Postgraduate Rules & Regulations, Plagiarism Policy and Student Handbook 2016
- Successfully lead the Full Accreditation for MAHSA Medical Program
- Represents the University in a number of Academic Activities Internationally.
- Established the Faculty of Medicine UiTM in November 2002.
- Established the Faculty of Health Sciences, UiTM in April 2004.
- Established the Faculty Of Dentistry, UiTM in May 2006
- Member of the University Ethical Committee, UiTM 2007-2009
- Chief assessor and speaker PTK University 2004, 2005 and 2006
AH Chen; Nurul-Farhanah AB; Rahim Noor A; PP Goh (Feb.2011). The Evaluation of COVD-QOL Questionnaire as a Screening Tool for Vision Screening in Children with Learning Disabilities.In: 10th International Conference on Low Vision, Kuala Lumpur. 20-24 February 2011 (oral presentation).
Nurul Farhana Abu Bakar, Chen Ai Hong, Abdul Rahim Md Noor, Goh Pik Pin.(2010). Test of Visual Acuity, Stereoacuity and Colour Vision Tests in Normal Children and Children with Learning Disabilities. In: International Symposium of Health Sciences, Kuala Lumpur. 9-10th December 2010 (oral presentation).
Nurul-Farhana. AB, Ai-Hong.Chen, Rahim Noor. A, Pik-pin.Goh. Comparison of Refractive Error and Binocular Vision Problems Between Children with Learning Disabilities and Normal Children in Primary School.
Izham Naquiddin Shah Arif Shah Zuridah, H., Zeenatul N.A., Azizon Othman, Jaafar Che Mat, Abdul Rahim, M.N. (2010). In situ hybridization of Epstein-Barr Virus Transcript in Archival-Parraffin Embedded Breast Cancer Speciments
Zuridah, H., Mohd Fairuz, A.R., Zed Zakari, A.H., M.N.,A.Rahim (2008). In vitro Antibacterial Activity of Nigella sativa Against Styphlococcusareus, Pseudomonas aerogenosa, Kleibsella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli and Bacillus cereus. Asian Journal of Plant Science. 7(3):331-333.
Roshidah, S., Zuridah, H., Than W., Abdul Rahim, M.N., Azizon, O.(2009). p53 Protein Expression in Relation to Age and Tumour Grading in Breast Cancer patients. In: Malaysian Society of Pharmacology & Physiology (MPSP), Kulala Lumpur, 12-13 May 2009 (poster presentation)
Zuridah Hassan, Abdul Rani Bahaman, Mohd Azmi Lila, Abdul Rahman Mutalib,Abdul Rahim Md Noor.(2007). Pattern Of Rotavirus Genotypes In Malaysia. In: Proceeding of Regional Conference on Molecular Medicine, Kuala Lumpur, 26-28 October( UKM Medical Molecular Biology Institute) (poster presentation)
Edariah AB, Adlina S, Mohd Iskandar NJ, Mohd Hamaim R, Hakimi ZA, Othman, Abdul Rahim MN.How Student Feedback resulted In Marked Improvement In Examination Performance Of The Pioneer Batch Of UiTM Medical Stdents. Malaysian Journal Of Quality Vol. 1 – 2005
Adlina S, Edariah AB, Abdul Rahim MN. Producing Caring and Ethical Doctors at UiTM.(2004 ). In: Conference on Medical Education, Kuala Lumpur( oral presentation).
Parent-Teacher Committee (Muafakat), Kolej MARA Seremban, 2016 - 2017
Parent-Teacher Committee (Muafakat), Maktab Rendah Sains Mara Tun Abdul Razak, Pekan, Pahang Mei 2011 – Mei 2013.
Board Member-Health Science, Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia - 25 Okt. 2007
External Assessor for Assoc. Professor, Islamic International University, Malaysia - Mei 2007
National Technical Committee for Traditional & Complimentary Ministry of Health, Malaysia -Januari 2007
Joint Management Committee, Ministry of Healtrh - 2003 – current
Damansara Heights Resident Association - Life membership- 2003-kini
Red Crescent Society Malaysia - Trainer - 1998 –current
Health Talks to National Bank Staff, August 1996
Health And Safety Talk at UiTM, June 1996
Health And Fitness Talk, MEDEC, UiTM, December 1995
Day Clinic, PERTIWI, August 1990.
Brought through fully accreditation for 3 years MAHSA Medical Programme (Aug 2014 – Jly 2017) .
Three times Excellence Service Award UiTM 1995, 2003 and 2009
Obtained ISO from Lloyd`s UK for Faculty of Health Sciences, UiTM in 2006
Obtained International Accreditation from the UK Charted Institute for 3 Programmes, Medical Imaging, Environmental Health and Occupational Therapy
Obtained Gold Medal for Excellence in Academic Management at UiTM Quality week in 2009.
Excellence Award for Best Faculty Financial Management at UiTM Quality Week in 2009
Faculty oh Health Sciences UiTM obtained Gold medalist in categories of Vice Chancellor Quality Awards in 2009
Passed as Lead Assessor Lloyd London exam 1993