- MBBS (UM), MRCP (UK)
Teaching and research experience:
- Worked in the Ministry of Health from June 2009 to June 2017
- Was actively involved in teaching of medical students.
- Appointed as honorary lecturers for Penang Medical College (2015-2016) as well as adjunct lecturer for Quest International University Perak.
|Major research interests||Teaching interests|
Administrative Appointment/Committee involvement
- MBBS Programme Year 3 Coordinator
- MBBS Programme Internal Medicine Year 4 Coordinator
- Member of Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- Member of Movement Disorder Society (MDS)
- Member of The Faculty Academic Board, Faculty of Medicine
- Member of Examination Committee, Faculty of Medicine
- Member of Vetting Committee, Faculty of Medicine