- MPHIL (Medical Physiology)
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
Teaching & Research Experience:
- 15 years Teaching experience, 13 Years of research experience
|Major Research Interests|
Administrative Appointments /Committee Involvements
- Coordinator of OSPE(Physiology)
- Faculty of Medicine, AIMST UNIVERSITY (2013—2015)
- Supervising Special Study Module (SSM) of AIMST MBBS students as a part of the academic curriculum.
- Coordinator of Post Graduate (MSc Physiology) --- AIMST UNIVERSITY (2014—2015)
- Coordinator of Biomedical science (Human Physiology) -- Faculty of Medicine , QUEST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (2015- CONTINUE)
Co-supervisor for Postgraduate student – (MSc Medical Physiology) in 2015 (continue) at AIMST UNIVERSITY
- Member of the physiological society of APS (American Physiological Society) Regular member ID (00179408)
- Member of Physiology Society in UK-(Associate membership)
- (ID 133679)
- Member of Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and PhysiologyMember of Bangladesh Medical Dental Council (BMDC) General ( 41418)
- Life member of Bangladesh Medical Association
- Member of Bangladesh Society of Physiologists (BSP)
- Published book: 2
- SCOPUS Cited Publications: 1
- Two research book:
- Blood Pressure Parameters: Study on Smoker and Smokeless Tobacco Users.(ISSN: 9783-659399749)
- Childhood Cataract: Diagnosis, Treatments, Outcome(.(ISSN: 9783-65939959-6) Lambert Academic Publishing.(LAP),GERMANY, 2015
- Case Report Adolescent pregnancy , A Social Stigma.MOJ Anatomy & Physiology – 2015 COM MOJAP --Volume 1 Issue 5 – 2015 (QUEST AFFILIATION)
- Review Article, Shoulder Dystocia: The Frightening Emergencies,MOJ Anatomy & Physiology - 2015 COM MOJAP --Volume 1 Issue 5 – 2015 (QUEST AFFILIATION)
- Effect of endurance training on lipid profile in female athletes (Volume 33 Number-1-2, June-December 2014) - JOBSOM (Journal of Preventive & Social Medicine) in Bangladesh , PUBLISHED 2015
- Mental stress among school teachers of Dhaka city, (Volume 33 Number-1-2, June-December 2014 ) --- JOBSOM (Journal of Preventive & Social Medicine) in Bangladesh
- Effect of Physical Exercise on Some Hematological Parameters in Female Athletes in Bangladesh. Journal of Nepal Medical Association (JNMA), an ISI indexed journal----ISI (Thomson-Reuters), PubMed & SCOPUS--- J Nepal Med Assoc 2014;52(195):892-96
- Habib N, Rashid M, Begum USN, Akhter N, Akhter D.Blood pressure parameters among smokers and smokeless tobacco users in a tertiary level hospital. Medicine Today 2013 Vol.25(1): 28-31
- Habib N, Akhter N, Begum N, Begum USN, Akther D, Parveen MH. Lung Function and Chronic Exposure to Air pollution A Study on adolescent male of urban area. J. Dhaka National Med. Coll. Hos. 2012; 18 (02): 58-60.
- Habib N, Rashid M, Begum USN, Akhter N, Akhter D. Effect of smoking on blood sugar and serum lipids in smoker and nonsmoker stroke patient. Journal of Medical Science & Research. 2011 Jan: 16(1):25-9.
- Habib N, Akther D, Amin R, Begum USN, Akhter N, Islam M, Rahman A. Serum Total Cholesterol and Triglyceride Status in Female Athletes. J Bangladesh Soc Physiol. 2010 December; 5(2): 71-74.
- Habib N, Rashid M, Amin MR, Begum USN, Akhter N, Akhter D, Rahman MN. Cardiovascular changes in smoker and nonsmoker male stroke patients. Journal of Medical Science & Research. 2010 Jan: 14(1):32-5.
- Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and Physiology International Scientific Congress (MSPP) - Blood Pressure Parameters among Smokers and Smokeless Tobacco Users in a Tertiary Level Hospital. (POSTER PRESENTER) 23-24 AUG 2014--Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.
- A study of blood pressure and heart rate on smokeless tobacco user, MSPP 2015 - 29th Scientific Meeting of Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and Physiology-----24th&25th August, 2015 (MSPP2015 ID: 03-0004), Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.