- MBBS (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Diploma of Family Medicine (Academy Of Family Medicine Malaysia)
- Advance Training Program (Academy Of Family Medicine Malaysia)
- Membership Royal College of General Practitioner UK (International)
Teaching and research experience:
- Trainee lecturer with UNIKL-RCMP since 2010 and promoted to lecturer in 2015.I involved mainly in tutoring medical students for OPD teaching in health clinics and bedside teaching in district hospital.
- For clinical work, I have to attend patients in clinical practice as required by UNIKL-RCMP. The clinical practice places that I’m attached to Health Clinics in Ipoh, Hospital Kuala Kangsar and GP clinics in which I have to manage and see patient as per service general practitioner.
- Involved in community based research studies as investigator as well as supervisor for MBBS students in doing their research project.
|Major research interests||Teaching interests|
Administrative appointment/ committee involvement
- Coordinator for Primary Care Module In Year 4
- Member of Research Committee
- Member of Education Commitee
Sexual assault: a descriptive study of victims attending Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun Ipoh. (Malaysian journal of medicine & health sciences ID MJMHS-2018-0005)