- Fellow of Advance HE (Higher Education Academy, UK)
- PG Cert Med Ed (Newcastle University, UK)
- MRCPCH (UK)
- M.Med.Sc (Paediatrics) (UM 1, Yangon)
- M.B., B.S (UM 1, Yangon)
Teaching & Research Experience:
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia.
- Consultant Paediatrician, Ghant Gaw District Hospital, Myanmar.
- Specialist Registrar, Thayet District Hospital, Myanmar.
- Specialist Registrar, Paediatric Nephrology Unit, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
- Medical officer, postgraduate fellow, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
- Medical officer, Paediatric Surgical Unit, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar.
|Major Research Interests|
Administrative appointment / Committee involvement
- Year 3 and 4 coordinator for Paediatrics
- Member of curriculum committee
Aye SZ: Complementary Feeding Practices in Myanmar Children, Myanmar Medical Association Journal, Taungyi, 10th Medical Conference, 36-40, February 2009.