- PhD. in Accounting and Finance (2015), Brunel Business School, Brunel University London, United Kingdom
- Master of Business Administration (2007), Graduate School of Business, University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) (2004), Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences, International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
|Research Interests||Subjects Taught|
Thesis & Dissertation
|2015||Determinants of capital structure in small and medium-sized enterprises in Malaysia (Doctoral Thesis, Brunel University London, U.K)|
|2006||Institutionalization of Quality Culture Change (QCC): A Study of University Malaya (Master’s Research Project, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)|
|2018||Financial Accounting and Reporting: Empirical Evidence on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Malaysia.
(International Review of Management and Business Research, Vol.7, No. 2, Part 2, pp.423-433)
|2018||Financial Planning Framework: Empirical Evidence on Muslim Households in Malaysia (Canadian Social Science, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 11-16).|
|2018||Measuring Capital Structure Determinants of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): An Assessment of Construct Reliability and Validity of a Proposed Questionnaire
(Canadian Social Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 44-58).
|2017||A Qualitative Study to Discover the Determinants of Capital Structure of Micro and Small-sized Enterprises in Malaysia
(International Journal of Art and Commerce, Vol.6, No.8, pp. 70-87).
On-going research (2018)
- Determinants of user’s resistance towards accrual accounting in Malaysia. (Final stage)
- Financial literacy among private university students in Malaysia: A comparative study among three ethnic groups. (Final stage)
- Determinants of the capital structure in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia: a quantitative study. (Final stage)
- Determinants of the capital structure in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia: a comparative study among three ethnic groups. (Discussion stage)
- Creative Accounting Practices: Empirical Studies on Kulim High Park, Malaysia (Discussion Stage)
- The influence of managerial factors on the capital structure of small firms (Discussion stage)
- Financial transparency of local governments: Empirical evidence from the East Coast Economic Region of Malaysia (Beginning stage)
- 2018 2nd International Symposium On Social Sciences, Arts And Humanities (SYSSARM 2018), 20-22 March 2018 in Krabi, Thailand, organised by Malaysia Technical Scientist Association (submitted for a Scopus Publication)
Title: Public Awareness towards Goods and Services Tax in Malaysia.
- International Conference On Islam And Global Issues (iCIGI) 2018, 25–26 March 2018 in UiTM Kelantan, Malaysia, organised by UiTM (Proceeding)
Title: Islamic Financial Planning: Empirical Evidence on Net-deficit Households in Malaysia.
- 2018 World of Multidisciplinary Research and Application Conference (WOMRAC 2018), 17-19 April 2018 in Sabah, Malaysia, organised by Malaysia Technical Scientist Association (submitted for a Scopus Publication)
Title: The Determinants of Financial Literacy among Students of Private Universities in Malaysia.