Master of Business Administration by Coursework JPT/BPP(MQA/FA3704)04/24
- Programme content
- Entry requirements
- Academic team
- Application process flow
- Graduate Assistantship
- Certified Management Accountant membership
Quest International University Perak’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) postgraduate programme is specifically designed for those aspiring to assume leadership responsibilities as well as enhance their capabilities in similar roles. The programme provides a stimulating environment for the development of future leaders who will be adept at overcoming the many issues confronting businesses and communities today.
Students will be challenged to think critically, reassess their management styles, develop sound strategic plans and communicate effectively. Learning will take place via lectures, discussions, seminars and case studies, including meeting and engaging with industry experts.
Graduates would find employment as managers, executives and officers in a variety of areas such as business, finance, market research, sales and human resource management.
*Graduate assistantships are available*
|Compulsory Courses||Elective Courses|
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate; or
- Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent qualifications without the minimum of CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to having at least 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
International Students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- A face-to-face meeting may be requested in order for the applicant and faculty members to clarify and convey programme expectations.
|Professor Dr. Charles Y.J. Cheah
|Professor Dr Abdul Latif Salleh
|Associate Professor Adeline Kok Li-Ming
|Professor Dr Loke Siew Phaik
|Dr Jeffrey Yee Khong Loong
|Dr. Sofiah Kadar Khan
|Dr. Hafizah Mat Nawi
|Mr Tay Yen Pei
|Ms. Loo Siat Ching Stephanie
|Mr. Tanaraj Krishna
The QIUP FBM Graduate Assistantship
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Applicable for full-time candidates only.
- Application, registration, ICT charges, health insurance and other miscellaneous fees are not included in the waiver.
- Graduate Assistants will be assigned to undergraduate and/or postgraduate academic activities including, but not limited to, lectures, tutorial, seminars and research.
- Allowance: from RM 1000/month.
- A minimum of 20 hours of assigned activity per month.
- Renewal of appointment will be on a per semester basis.
Current MBA candidates and recently successful applicants in the MBA programme are eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management and related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
- Bachelor’s Degree without a minimum CGPA of 3.50 but above 3.00 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- English Language:
- Applicants need to demonstrate a sound command of the English Language, written and spoken.
- Applicants will need to attend and pass an interview.
Academic performance and expectations
- Graduates Assistants are expected to achieve at least a GPA of 3.00 and maintain a CGPA of 3.00, which is the minimum for all MBA candidates. The graduate assistantship will be terminated for those whose GPA/CGPA falls below 3.00.
- Graduate assistants are expected to work closely with lead lecturers in order to assist in all related teaching and research activities.
- Graduate assistants are expected to participate actively in all relevant academic and learning activities at the university, as well as assist in all seminars, workshops, colloquia and research.
- Graduate assistants are expected to carry out their assigned duties and responsibilities in a thorough, timely, and professional manner. Failure to do so can lead to the non-renewal of the graduate assistantship irrespective of the candidate’s grades, progress or duration in the registered programme.
- Applicants to send in the following:
- academic transcripts
- curriculum vitae
- other documents indicating outstanding achievement in extra-curricular activities and/or work-related activities.
- a personal statement (approximately 300 words) on his/her suitability for the graduate assistantship.
- Email: email@example.com
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application. The decision is final and based on the university’s discretion. No correspondence or appeal after the final decision will be entertained.