Interested in applying for our programmes? Follow the steps below for a smooth and speedy application process.
We advise international students to read the admission requirements carefully and ensure all the information submitted is complete.
Student application checklist
- One copy of the student’s passport (all pages). The recommended minimum passport validity is 18 months.
- A copy of the student’s academic transcripts, completion letter and relevant certificates.
- One passport-sized photograph with a WHITE background (35mm x 45mm). (Guidelines »)
- Health Declaration Form. Students from Africa, Central America and South America or who have been in transit for more than 12 hours in an airport in a country where yellow fever may occur are required to provide a Yellow Fever Card.
- An English translation of all documents that are not in English, and a Declaration Letter issued by the student’s home country’s Ministry of Education or respective embassy in Malaysia; if the student’s name or date of birth is not the same as that on their passport and/or academic transcript/certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency e.g. MUET, IELTS or TOEFL
- Application Fee (non-refundable) of RM300.00, payable to Quest International University Perak (QIU)
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Address: CIMB Bank Berhad,
No 288 & 290,
Jalan Sultan Nazrin Shah, Gunung Rapat
31350 Ipoh, Perak
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Account Name: Quest International University Perak
Account No: 8601255202
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) only for students from Sudan, Oman and Iran (QIU will apply the NOC for Sudanese, Omanis and Iranian students from their respective embassies in Malaysia)
Obtain an Application Form from the Student Recruitment Division or International Appointed Agents. Alternatively, you can make an online application. Your application should reach us EIGHT (8) weeks before the commencement date of your respective programme.
Submit the completed Application Form to the :
STUDENT RECRUITMENT DIVISION
QUEST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY PERAK
No.227, Plaza Teh Teng Seng ( Level 2)
Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun
30250 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
or e-mail the Student Recruitment Division at email@example.com