PHD IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
QUEST International University Perak’s PhD in Business Administration provides a distinct platform for candidates to develop a disposition for deep critical thinking. This, in turn, cultivates the candidate’s ability to build on existing knowledge and practice in order to respond to the evolving business landscape. The likelihood outcome from the programme is new knowledge and innovation that may contribute to enhancing the role and influence of businesses on society. The programme will also be a springboard for self-development and lifelong learning in the candidate’s selected field or subfield of interest, thereby expanding the candidate’s career options to include academia, if the candidate so chooses.
If you possess an inquisitive mind, a passion for rigorous research work, an inclination for uncovering new insights, the PhD in Business Administration is for you.
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study accepted by the Senate, or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree accepted by the Senate
- International Students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Local Students are required to demonstrate a good command of the English Language. The successful completion of the programme requires candidates to read, write and communicate effectively and extensively in English.
- A face-to-face interview will be requested. Online-mediated interviews may be considered in exceptional circumstances.