ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS (ACCA)
Do you aspire to become a financial accountant? Do you aim for a bright career as a management consultant? Or would you like to become a tax consultant?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, pursuing ACCA Qualification at QIU is a definite choice for you.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, based in the United Kingdom, formed in 1904 is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is fast growing international accountancy organisation with over 200,000 members and 500,000 students in 180 countries.
Students pursuing ACCA can:
- Earn a Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business and go on to earn an ACCA Member status
- Earn a BSc. (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University
- Obtain a MSc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London
Benefits of ACCA qualification:
- Enables to become a qualified Chartered Accountant under the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA);
- Better employment prospects as a result of having shown an ability in all areas of business;
- Assures an employer that you have the skills necessary to progress to more senior management positions;
- Higher status in the eyes of an employer, and also your client; and
- Candidates not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organisational management and strategy;
- International and global industry recognition leading to many career opportunities worldwide.
With a well-equipped library, on-line support and an experienced lecture team, QIU is committed to prepare you well for the ACCA exams. QIU is also a registered centre for ACCA computer based exams.
|ACCA CORE SUBJECTS|
|Applied Knowledge Papers||
|Applied Skills Papers||
|Strategic Professional (Essentials)||
|Strategic Professional (Options) *Choose Two||
|ETHICS AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS MODULE|
2 principal passes at STPM (grade C or above), plus 3 credits at SPM (grade C or above or grades 1-6) (in 5 separate subjects, including English and Mathematics)
Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi)
A minimum CGPA of 2.50, including Mathematics and English.
ATAR of at least 70
5 credits (grade C or above) SPM (in five separate subjects including Mathematics & English)
Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
5 subjects with grade B (including English and Maths)
2 passes at GCE A Level / Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate [grades A-E or 9-4]
3 passes at GCE O Level / Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate [grades A- C or 1-6] (in five separate subjects including Mathematics & English)
3 LCCI Level 3 (Higher passes) /A levels/STPM
LCCI Level 2 (Intermediate Level passes) /O level/SPM (in five separate subjects including Mathematics & English)
Please remember to view the exemption enquiry database to find out if your part complete degree, degree or masters attracts exemptions.