MBBS, DipMedEd, MMed
Teaching and Research Experience:
Major Research Interests:
Learning Styles/ Educational Environment/ PBL/Curriculum Development/ Student Assessment.
- Appointed as Teaching faculty for MHPE Programme of Riphah International University, Islamabad, Pakistan on 17th June 2014.
- Appointed as visiting Faculty, Rawalpindi Medical College Rawalpindi , Pakistan on 11th August 2008
- Conducting Academic Staff Development program as organizer and Facilitor for workhops, seminars, conferences for both local and international universities
Administrative Appointments /Committee Involvements:
- Member Quality Assurance Unit, Quest International University, Ipoh, Perak
- Chairperson, Faculty Vetting Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Member, Examination Board Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Member, Assessment and Evaluation Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Member, Faculty Management Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Secretary, Curriculum Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Chairperson PBL Vetting Committee, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Head, Medical Education Unit, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Accreditation Programme Coordinator, Faculty of Medicine, QUEST International University Perak
- Al-shaham AA, Malik RH, Nasir GA, Padmavathy KM, Serene AA, Nadeem A (2015). Accuracy of the Standard clinical Tests in Detection of Palmaris Longus Muscle. Biomedicine 35 (3); 280-284
- KM Padmavathy , J Prasanna Kumar, Alam Sher Malik, T Pandurangan, RK Marya, Rukhsana HM (2014). Evaluation of Acne Severity and Its Impact on Young Adults. Research and reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, 3 (4): 141-144.
- Malik RH, Malik AS, Nadeem A, Sumera E, Ong PH . Gender Specific Differences in the Perception of Educational Environment in a Developing Country. MedEd Publish 2014
- Malik RH, Sumera E, Malik AS, Nadeem A. Gender specific Student’s Perception of the Educational Environment in a Developing Country Following Traditional Curriculum, Medical Education 2012. Vol. 46(suppl 2):17.
- Malik AS, Malik RH. Adolescent Medicine Curriculum at Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. International Journal of User-Driven HealthCare 2012; 2:40-48.
- Malik AS, Malik RH. Twelve Tips for Effective Lecturing in a PBL Curriculum. Medical Teacher 2012; 34:198-204.
- Malik RH (2015). Delivered a paper on “Process of constructing Objective Questions for Assessment of Students in an Integrated Curriculum” in International Conference on “Integrating Curriculum for Unintegrated Practice” organized by University Health Sciences Lahore, Pakistan on 29-31st October, 2015 .
- KM Padmavathy, R K Marya, RH Malik, AS Malik (2015). Poster presentation titled “Influence of Anthropometry and Obesity Indices on Ulnar Nerve Motor Conduction Velocity” at 29th Scientific Meeting of Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and Physiology(MSPP) titled “ Biomolecules in Science and Health” on 24-25th August at Setia City Convention Centre, Shah Alam
- Malik RH. Presented paper on “Mentoring: Why, When and How” during Medical Education Symposium titled” Issues in Medical Education” organized by Royal College of Medicine, Perak, Malaysia on 18th August 2015 at RCMP Campus, Ipoh Perak.
- Malik RH. Delivered a lecture in pre-conference workshop on “Constructing Different Types of MCQ and MEQ ” during “South East Asia Dental Education 2014 Conference: Revolutionizing Education” at Pullman Hotel, Kuching, Malaysia on 10th August 2014
- Malik RH. Delivered a session on “Outcome-based Education: From Objectives to Learning Outcomes” at Foundation University Medical College Islamabad, Pakistan on 26th December 2013.
- Malik RH. Presented a key note address titled “Documentation for Accreditation: Practical Tips at International Medical Conference: Towards Accreditation, organised by Alkindy College of Medicine, University of Baghdad, Iraq on 28th to 29th October 2013.
- Padmavathy KM, Marya RK, Inbam Inderasingh, Malik RH. Poster presentation “Does Motor Nerve Conduction Vary with Handedness? Need of Discrete Evaluation, presented at the 27th Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and Physiology, held in Kuantan, Malaysia on 1st September, 2013.
- Malik RH. Delivered a plenary session on “PBL to CBL- Are we climbing the ladder” at International Conference on Medical Education and Research held at Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, Pakistan, from 12th to 14th April 2013.
- Malik RH. Delivered an interactive lecture on “Constructing an Effective PBL Package” during a workshop on “How to Construct an Effective PBL Package” organized by Faculty of Medicine, Medical Education Unit, Quest International University, Perak on 17th June, 2013
- Malik RH. Conducted an interactive lecture on “Objective Assessment: Constructing Best Answer Questions (BAQs)” at Nafees Medical College Islamabad, Pakistan on 11th April 2013.
- Malik RH. Delivered an interactive lecture on “Best Answer Questions”” at Faculty of Medicine, University of Lahore, Pakistan on 9th April 2013.
- Malik RH. Delivered an interactive session on ““Introduction to Assessment” at Faculty of Medicine, University of Lahore, Pakistan on 8th April 2013.