BSc (Hons), MSc ( Universiti Sains Malaysia)
Teaching and Research Experience:
2 years (Research Experience)
Conferences and Training:
- Presented academic paper at Second Global Conference on Entomology, 8-12 November 2013, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Presented academic paper at Third International Conference on Dengue and Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever; Global Dengue: Challenges and Promises by Ministry of Public Health, the Royal Thai Government, 21-23 October 2013 at The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Presented academic paper at Second Seminar on Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources; Strategies for Food Security through Innovative Development by School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia and Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University Iran, 9th April 2013.
- Presented academic paper at International Symposium on Insects; Insects, Human and Environment by Entomological Society Malaysia, 3-5 December 2012, Mines Wellness Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Zuharah, W. F., Thiagaletchumi, M., & Fadzly, N. (2016). Colour Cues: Effects of Ipomoea Plant Extract on Culex quinquefasciatus Say Gravid Females in Choosing Oviposition Site. Tropical Life Sciences Research, 27(2), 91.
- AhbiRami, R., Zuharah, W. F., Thiagaletchumi, M., Subramaniam, S., & Sundarasekar, J. (2014). Larvicidal efficacy of different plant parts of railway creeper,Ipomoea cairica Extract against dengue vector mosquitoes, Aedes albopictus (Diptera: Culicidae) and Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae). Journal of Insect Science, 14(1), 180.
- Thiagaletchumi, M., Wan, F.Z., AhbiRami, R., Nik, F., Hamady, D., Abu, H.A., & Sazaly, A.B. (2014). Assessment of residual bio-efficacy and persistence of Ipomoea cairica plant extract against Culex quinquefasciatusSay mosquito. Tropical Biomedicine 31(3): 466-476
- AhbiRami, R., Wan, F.Z., Thiagaletchumi, M., Zary, S.Y., Hamady, D., Nik, F., Abu H.A., & Sazaly A.B. (2014). Oviposition deterring and oviciding potentials of Ipomoea cairica L. leaf extract against dengue vectors. Tropical Biomedicine 31(3): 456-465