Areas of specialization:
Strategic HRM, Industrial Relations, Training & Development and Performance appraisal. He completed his MBA in 2011 from the Graduate School of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia. He holds a BBA (HONS) majoring in Human Resource Management from Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
Teaching & Industrial Experience:
- 8 years of lecturing experience at tertiary education institution
- 2 years of Industrial experience on Human Resource related aspects
Other Related Information:
- Throughout his career experiences and exposure he has gained knowledge and skill in Human Resource Management functions.
- A member of Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Currently, he is engaging on his research paper on Strategic Human Resource Management at organization.