- Bachelor degree in English Language Studies, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Master of Education in TESL at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Teaching and Research Experience:
- Active in conducting research and has won several awards locally and internationally.
- To date, through his involvement in the research domain, he has established a network of contacts and was appointed as the Chair for the 1st Global Language and Information Technology conference (GLIT 2013), Editor-in-chief for GLIT, layout editor for the Journal of Sultan Alauddin Sulaiman Shah (JSASS), and reviewer for various local and international journals specifically Global Conference on Language and Information Technology (GLIT), World Conference on Integrated Knowledge (WCIK), ICASIC, Global Summit Education (GSE).
Resource in Information Communication, Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), computer-enhanced teaching and learning, Web-based language learning (WEBBL) and also Mobile Assisted Language Learning (MALL)
Occupational English, Academic Writing, English for IELTS, Telephone Etiquette, History of English Language, and English for Business Management
Other Relevant Information:
- HRDF certified trainer (TTT/12870)
- An active researcher and has won numerous research awards locally and internationally.
- Some of his remarkable and outstanding achievements include Platinum and Gold Medals for (Malaysian English Proficiency Test Kit (MEPT-Kit) and Arabic Language Interactive Game Network (ALIGN) in the Research Innovation Idea Design (RIID) in 2014, Bronze Medal for Malaysian English Proficiency Test (MEPT) and Electronic Localised Content (E-LOC) in the 4thInternational Invention Innovation and Design Exhibition in 2015.