- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) majoring in Management (2010), Graduate School of Management, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) majoring in Management (2003), Phoenix International University, New Zealand (PIU-NZ)
Teaching & Industrial Experience:
- 31 years of working experience across both industry and academic.
- 26 years industrial experiences and worked in Multi National Company such Baxter Healthcare, Seagate, Solectron, Finisar and Celestica.
Other Relevant Information:
- In the academic world, he started his career as a Part Time Lecturer (2011 to 2013) with Protégé Training Consultant (twin with University Malaya), Mantissa College (twin with Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM) and International University College of Technology Twin Tech (IUCTTT).
- In end of 2013 he was appointed full time Lecturer by Kolej Teknologi Perak (KTP) between 2013 and 2015 in Faculty of Business.
- During this period he has the experience of working together with UiTM and UTM (Twin programme with KTP)
- He also taught the Diploma and Undergraduate students for International and Local universities programme and knowledgeable in various subjects such has Entrepreneurship, Organizational Change and Development, Principle of Marketing, Operation Management, Technology Management, R&D and Innovation Management, Fundamental of Management, Introduction to International Business, Human Resource Management and etc.
- He holds various positions and the highest position is Manager (Production and Process Engineering Department). He has deep knowledge in planning and production control, management, operations, process engineering and production management.