- PhD in Business and Management , Lord Ashcroft International School at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, United Kingdom (2015)
- Master in Business Administration, Graduate Institute of Management at Multimedia University in Cyberjaya, Malaysia (2010)
- Bachelor Degree, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Teaching and Industrial Experience:
- Previous subject thought: Masters-level program modules such as in ‘Professional and Organisational Development’, ‘International Leadership’, ‘Leadership and Change’ and in ‘Leading, Managing and Developing People’.
- 13 years of working experience, primarily in business, sales and management. He has worked in four companies, giving him a considerable exposure to different organisational cultures and different ways of organising and managing.
- Specifically, he was employed in two multinational companies, namely Johnson and Johnson (Medical) Malaysia and Eli Lilly (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., in an entrepreneurial establishment as well as in a production plant, i.e. Seagate Industries (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Theories of management, organisation and leadership, particularly on models of leading and managing in a humanistic manner.
- Spirituality in the workplace, in the meaning and purpose of work, and in the intersection between personal and professional values.
- Qualitative (interpretive) methodologies such as narrative inquiry. These, he believes, are critical lenses for understanding people and the meaning people attribute to their experiences in the domain of work.
Areas of Specialization:
Leadership, management, sales management, organisational behaviour and qualitative research methods.