Dip. in Business Studies (Politeknik Ungku Omar); B. Accounting (Hons), MMU; MSc. (Management), Ph.D (Management), Graduate School of Management, UPM.
Teaching and Research Experience:
Major Research Interests
Strategic alliances, business strategy and policy, supply chain management, green strategy and sustainability.
Management, Strategic Management, Corporate Strategy, Research for Business, Research Methodology.
Research Grants and Consultancy Services:
- Green Responsive Initiatives (GRI) of Perak Business Industries: Barriers and Strategies. KRA Grant, Institute Darul Ridzuan. Principal Investigator (Completed: 30 April 2013 to 30 June 2014)
- Supply Chain Risk Management: Assessing Robustness, Flexibility, Agility and Resilience for Business Continuity of the Electronics Industry in Malaysia. UiTM Internal Excellence Funds. Co-Researcher (Completed: 01 June 2012 to 1 December 2014)
- Structural Equation Modelling on Total Quality Management and Knowledge Management for Supply Chain Learning in Malaysian Manufacturing Industry. Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS). Principal Investigator (Completed: 01 Mac 2010 – 30 August 2011)
- Structural Equation Modeling on Ethical Reasoning Patterns of Business Professionals in Malaysia. Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS). Co-Researcher (Completed: 27 December 2010 – 26 December 2012)
- The Impact of the Rewards and Motivation on Job Satisfaction: A Comparative Study between Lembaga Air Perak (LAP) and Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor (SYABAS). UiTM Internal Excellence Funds. Co-Researcher (Completed: 01 August 2010 31 July 2011)
- Factors affecting employee attraction, attrition and retention in the Malaysian service industry, leading to the preparation and publication of an industry white paper. Manpower Inc. (M). Co-Researcher (Completed: 2008)
- Siew-Phaik Loke, Khalizani Khalid, Rohati Shafie and Asae Sayaka (2014). Drivers and Barriers for Going Green: Perceptions fromm the Business Practitioners in Malaysia, ASEAN J. Sc. Technol. Dev., Vol. 31. No.2, pp. 49-61.
- Loke Siew-Phaik, Alan G. Downe, Murali Sambasivan (2013). Strategic alliances with suppliers and customers in a manufacturing supply chain, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, Vol. 5, No.3, pp.192-214.
- Siew-Phaik Loke, Alan G. Downe, Murali Sambasivan, Khalizani Khalid (2012). A structural approach to integrating total quality management and knowledge management with supply chain learning. Journal of Business Economics and Management, Vol.13 No.4, 776-800.
- Siew-Phaik Loke, Keng-Boon Ooi, Boon-In Tan, Mohammad Samaun Safa (2010) The Role of TQM and KM In Supply Chain Learning: A Conceptual Model, International of Journal of Innovation and Learning, Vol. 8 No. 3, pp.332-344.