- Ph.D. in molecular biotechnology. Univ. of Strath. Glasg. U.K., 1979.
- BSc. in Biochemistry , University of Malaya, 1975.
Teaching & Research Experience:
- A multidisciplinary scientist with a Ph.D. in molecular biotechnology.
- Have performed du diligence for investors, companies and government of Malaysia.
- Consultant in clinical biochemistry.
- Experienced in industrial research and products development.
- Consultant in Health and Wellness programs. Experienced in giving talks , organizing seminars and wellness programs for public and government organizations.
- Consultant in study skills and smart learning programs for schools and colleges.
- Experienced in conducting motivation and team building programs
- for government departments and universities.
- SERUM LEVELS OF SEX STEROIDS IN CARCINOMA BREAST OF LIBYAN WOMEN. A. Jarari, J. Peela, S. Shakila, A. Said, L. Peela, R.Shembesh, S. Alsoaeiti, E. Hayam , M. Kadeer, N. Jarari. IFCC WORLDLAB ISTANBUL 2014 22nd Interna-tional Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC Worldlab 2014) 22nd Balkan Clinical Laboratory Federation Meeting (BCLF 2014) 26th National Con-gress of the Turkish Biochemical Society (TBS 2014).
- HOMOCYSTEINE, AN EARLY PREDICTOR OF CARDIOVASCULAR RISK IN TYPE2 DIABETES MELLITUS.N. Naseb, J. Peela, S. Shakila, A. R. Said, L. Peela, R.Yedla. IFCC WORLDLAB ISTANBUL 2014 22nd International Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC Worldlab 2014) 22nd Balkan Clinical Labor-atory Federation Meeting (BCLF 2014) 26th National Congress of the Turkish Biochem-ical Society (TBS 2014).
- Serum FSH, LH and Prolactin levels in Benign and Malignant Breast Disorders in Libyan women. S. ShakilaJ. R. Peela, A. R. Said, H. Beloch, S. Nang, L. T. Peela, A. M. Jarari, S. O. Alsaeoti, H. El Awamy, F. Elshaari, N. M. Jarari, M. J. Kadeer. Indo-Global Health care summit,Innovations and advances. Hotel Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan, 20-22 June 2014 event organized by Indus Health care and Indian Medical Association.
- ROLE OF HbA1C AND MICROALBUMINURIA AS EARLY MARKERS OF NEPHROPATHY IN TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS .Nura Naseb Mohamed,1,, Khalid ,Saleh Gharib2,, Shakila Srikumar3,, Peela Jagannadha Rao,3 Abd Rahaman Said,Peela Laxmi Teja4. and Yedla Ramesh Naidu.Indo-Global Health care summit,Innovations and advances. Hotel Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan, 20-22 June 2014 event organized by Indus Health care and Indian Medical Association.
- Cystatin c as biomarker for Coronary Artery Disease patients in southern India. J. R. Peela1, S. P2, R. Kondreddy2, V. Madrol2, S. J. Dhoipode1, S. Shakila1, H. M. Beloch1, A. M. Jarari3, L.T.Peela4.Abd Rahman SaidPresented1 in AACC annual meeting,Chicago,USA held during 27-31 July 2014.
- Circulating tumor markers of benign and malignant disorders of breast in Libya. J. R. Peela1, S. Shakila1, S. J. Dhoipode2, A. R. Said1, H. Beloch2, S. Nang2, L. T. Peela3, A. M. Jarari4, S.O. Al-saeoti5, H. El Awamy4, F. Elshaari4, N. M. Jarari6, M. J. Kadeer4. Presented in AACC annual meeting,Chicago,USA held during 27-31 July 2014.
- Correlation between glycated hemoglobin and serum lipids in type 2 diabetics in eastern libya. N. Naseb1, A. R. Said2, S. Shakila2, S. D. Kolla3, L. T. Peela4, S. J. Dhoipode2, J. R. Peela2. Presented in AACC annual meeting,Chicago,USA held during 27-31 July 2014.
- Patterns of Antihypertensive Drugs: A Review of Literature. Wulfenia Journal, Landesmuseum Karnten, Musseumgasse, Klagenfurt, Austria, A-9021. (March, 2015)