- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), University Utara Malaysia (pursuing)
- MBA, University of Leicester, U.K.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) majoring in Mass Communication, University Kebangsaan Malaysia
Accomplished more than 20 years of experience in the communications and education industries.
Administrative Appointments /Committee Involvements:
- Associate professor and holds the Deputy Dean position in the Business, Management and Social Sciences faculty in QIUP (2015 – Present)
- Deputy Dean of the School of Communications at Taylor’s University
- Program Chair in the Centre for Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Management of Sunway University Business School.
- Academic Head in the Institute of Advertising Communication Training.
- A marketing communication specialist attached to several listed companies in Malaysia and Singapore i.e. Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad, Kumpulan Guthrie Berhad and Singapore Airport Terminal Services.
- Currently the editorial board member for the international journal; SIJ transactions on industrial, financial and business management journal.
- Facilitator for International Advertising Association (IAA) and has conducted professional certification courses & training for working professionals in the areas of advertising and marketing communications.
- Provided professional consulting in marketing communications for several local and international firms.
Other Related Information:
Ms Adeline has presented in several international conferences and has research publications in several international journals and conference proceedings. She has been invited as a speaker and participant in international conferences by the Malaysian Communication & Multimedia Corporation as well as the Singapore Government – Singapore Building and Construction Authority. Also, she has published articles in education magazines & professional bodies’ periodicals.