Yes. Students can apply for the scholarships but the University reserves the right to decide on the scholarship.
Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)
- Students need to pay only RM25,000 for the 4-year degree programme
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Hospitality and Tourism Management - 50% waiver on tuition fees*
- Students need to pay only RM18,000 for the 3-year degree programme
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) TESL - 50% waiver on tuition fees*
- Students need to pay only RM15,000 for the 3-year degree programme
Perak-born students can apply for the following State Government Loans:
- Foundation in Science - RM5,000 per year
- Foundation in Business - RM5,000 per year
- Non-science based degree programme - RM6,000 per year
- Science based programme - RM6,500 per year
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery - RM15,000 per year
*Terms and conditions apply.