To begin the admission process, kindly fill up and submit an Application Form to the University. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete. You may obtain an Application Form from the Marketing Division at the University or download it from our website: www.qiup.edu.my.
2. Can I apply online?
We are sorry, we have not yet activated the online application mode at this moment. However, you may print out the Application Form online and send the hardcopy to us.
3. When is the closing date for applications?
Applications take place throughout the year for the three intakes in January, April and September. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they have their actual results.
4. Where could we get information about this intake and on admission matters?
Please contact our toll free number 1-800-88-QIUP (7487) or e-mail us at
5. Are we supposed to pay the tuition fee on the day of registration itself?
Yes, you can or you may pay it earlier to ensure that your place is secured in the University.
6. What is the mode of payment for the tuition fees?
QIUP provides a variety of methods of payment such as cash, money order and postal order. Payment can be made to “Quest International University Perak” under CIMB Bank Account Number: 082500001953103.
7. How often do I need to pay the tuition fees and how much do I need to pay each time?
The tuition fees can be paid per semester/term and the amount will depend on your programme. (Please refer to Fee Schedule when you visit the University website or email us).
8. What if I intend to apply for credit transfer?
You can only apply for credit transfer upon admission. This should be dealt directly with the Faculty/Centre concerned. A briefing on credit transfer will be given by the Faculty/Centre during the Orientation Week.
9. What are the supporting documents that I need before I submit my application?
Four (4) Passport-Sized Photographs
Certified True Copy of Identity Card
Certified True Copy of all Academic Qualification certificates e.g. SPM / O Level / STPM / A Level / CIMP / SAM / Others
RM100 Application Fee (Non-refundable) for Malaysian Students