- BPharm (Hons) (USM)
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy (Manchester, UK)
- PhD Clinical Pharmacy (PWU, USA)
- PhD Operations Management (UMS)
- Graduate Cert. Sales Management (CIM, UK)
- Graduate Dip. Marketing (CIM, UK)
- Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Registered Pharmacist, Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- Life Member, Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society
- Life Member, Sabah Pharmaceutical Society
- Admitted to American College of Clinical Pharmacy (1990)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM, UK)
- Member, Institute of Quality Malaysia
- Associate, Royal Pharmaceutical Society of GB
Teaching, Research and Work Experience
- Hospital Pharmacy / Clinical Pharmacy – 10 years
- Production and Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals – 7 years
- Pharmaceutical Industry – Operations 22 years
- Academia – 8 years
|Major Research Interests||Teaching Interests|
Research Grants and Consultancy Services
Consultant on Pharmaceutical Operations to Pharmaceutical Firm in Brunei.
- Mathews A, Dash GK. Emerging Concern of the Impact of Temperature Excursions on the Quality of Medicines Along the Supply Chain in Malaysia. Int J Pharm Q Ass. 2015; 6(3):79-83.
- Mathews A. Pharmacist Fees: Knowledge, time are vital. NST. 2015; 23/7 http://www.mps.org.my/newsmaster.cfm?&menuid=36&action=view&retrieveid=4129#sthash.Ujb3JcJf.dpuf
- Yahaya R, Dash GK, Abdullah MS, Mathews A. Clinacanthus nutans (burm.F.) Lindau: An Useful Medicinal Plant of South-east Asia. Int J Pharma & Phyto Res. 2015; 7(6):1244-1250.
- Mathews A. Infusing Quality into the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain. Mal J Pharm. 2014; 1(2):44-45.
- Mathews A. Standardization of Processes: Utilizing Business Process Reengineering, Lambert Academic Publishing: 2012.
Presentation at International Conference
- Invited Speaker at Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Associations Congress. Kota Kinabalu. Sabah. Malaysia. 2014.