- Graduate Certificate in Disciplined Entrepreneurship (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- MBA (University of Manchester, UK)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Monash University, Australia)
Other Relevant Information:
- National Secretary, Mensa Malaysia (2015 – 2016)
- Certified IBM SOA Associate (since 2008)
- S.Y. Phoon, Y.P. Tay (2011), System and Method of Self-Healing Diagnostic. Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO), Patent Application No: PI 2011003047.
|Major Research Interests|
- V. Ponnusamy, Y.P. Tay, L.H. Lee, et. al. (2016). Energy Harvesting Methods for Internet of Things. Biologically-Inspired Energy Harvesting through Wireless Sensor Technologies. IGI Global.
- Y.P. Tay, V. Ponnusamy, L.H. Lee (2015). Big Data in Telecommunications. Handbook of Research on Trends and Future Directions in Big Data and Web Intelligence. IGI Global.
- Y.P. Tay (2012), Open Innovation in Telecommunications. Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.
- N. Arumugam, M. Chai, K.W. Hoo, Zulhazri Razali, Y.P. Tay and Joe K.Y. Yap (2011), Pharmaniaga: Transforming towards High Performance Culture. Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.