- Diploma, Bachelor of Science (Hons) of Hotel Management, Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM).
- Master in Hospitality Management, Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM).
- Throughout the journey of her Master, she did the Research on both monetary and non-monetary rewards, organizational sustainability and employee motivation for female employees in two and three star hotels in Terengganu, Malaysia.
Teaching and Industry Experience:
- 3 Years Industry Experience working in Hotels serving Food and Beverage and Sales & Marketing Department.
- Throughout her working period in sales and marketing department, she covered the area of corporate sector mainly for Oil and Gas organization and has arranged many events at the hotel.
- She also organized the courses of Table Etiquette and Grooming to the students and attended schools for the motivational talk.
Area of Specialization
Food and Beverage Management/Operation, Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Meeting Incentives Convention and Exhibition (MICE) as well as Marketing for Hospitality and Travel industry and Training and Development.
Hospitality, Tourism and Food Service including Front Office Management, Housekeeping Management, Hospitality Event Management and Food Theories.
Committee of the Postgraduate Society in UITM Shah Alam
- Participated in The 2nd Coastal, Islands & Tropical Tourism & 6th Tourism Outlook Conference 2013 in Sabah
- Tourism Career Fair 2014 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- Becomes the race Marshall in the 3rd IPOH International Waiters Race organized by Malaysian Association of Hotels and Tourism Malaysia at Sunway Lost World of Tambun 2015.