- B. Soc.Sc. (Hons) Econs. (USM)
- M. Econ. Mgt. (USM)
Other Relevant Information:
- Alumni of Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang
|Major Research Interests||Teaching Interests|
- Juliana Jelani, Andrew K.G. Tan & Norzarina Mohd-Zaharim (2014): Demand for Extracurricular Activities Amongst Primary School Students: Exploratory Evidence from Survey Data in Penang (Malaysia), Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, 10.1007/s40299-013-0165-y.
- Juliana Jelani & Andrew K.G. Tan (2012): Determinants of participation and expenditure patterns of private tuition received by primary school students in Penang, Malaysia: an exploratory study, Asia Pacific Journal of Education, 32:1, 35-51.
- Jelani, J., and A.K.G. Tan (2011). “The Demand for Non-Academic Private Tuition: Evidence from Penang (Malaysia)”
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Economics, Business, and Marketing Management, Shanghai, China (March 11-13, 2011), ISBN: 978-1-4244-9543-6.
- Jelani, J., and A.K.G. Tan (2010). “Demand for Private Tuition amongst Primary School Students: An Exploratory Study Using the Sample Selection Approach.” Paper presented at the 12th East Asian Economic Association Convention, Seoul, Republic of Korea. (October 2010).