- PhD in Business and Management (2015), Lord Ashcroft International School, Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Master in Business Administration (2010), Graduate Institute of Management, Multimedia University in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) (1997), Faculty of Life Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Administrative Appointments / Committee Involvements:
- Deputy Dean, (Faculty of Business and Management), December 2018 to present
- Head of Programme (MBA)
- Exam Paper Vetting Committee, QIUP
- Member of the Joint Committee on Issues related to Animal Care, Use and Research Ethics, QIUP
|Research Interest||Teaching Interests|
Subjects taught in the postgraduate levels:
Professional and Organisational Development; International Leadership; Leadership and Change; Leading, Managing and Developing People; Organisational Behaviour; Marketing Management; Business Research Methods
Subjects taught in the undergraduate levels:
Sales Management; Human Resource Management; Business Ethics; Business Research Methods; Critical Thinking; Strategic Marketing; Marketing Research; Introduction to Research Methods; Organisational Behaviour
- Assistant Sales Manager, Johnson and Johnson (Medical) Malaysia (2008-2010)
- Northern Territory Manager, Dyamed Biotech (M) Sdn Bhd (2006-2007)
- Product Specialist and District sales Manager, Eli Lilly (Msia) Sdn Bhd (1998 – 2005)
- Safety Administrator, Seagate Industries (M) Sdn Bhd – (1997)
- Sales Greatness & Customer Loyalty with the Ziglar Sales System by the Institute of Training and Development (2010)
- Situational Self-Leadership by General Manager of Johnson and Johnson (Malaysia) (2009)
- Managerial Success by Henry R. Meyer (2005)
- Situational Leadership Workshop by The Ken Blanchard Companies (2004)
- Insights into Personal Effectiveness by Insights Training and Development Ltd. (2000)
- 9th International Qualitative Research Conference (Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur). “Scratching Beneath the Surface: Using Narrative Inquiry in Organisational Research”, 25th August to 26th August, 2017. Oral presenter
- 3rd International Conference of the British Association of the Study of Spirituality, 19th to 21st May, 2014: “Spirituality in a Challenging World”. Oral presenter.
- 2nd International Conference of the British Association of the Study of Spirituality, 15th to 17th May, 2012: “Spirituality in a Fragmented World”. Oral presenter.
- 6th Annual Research Student Conference, Anglia Ruskin University, 13th June, 2012. Poster presenter.
- Certified ‘Train The Trainer’ (HRDF Malaysia)
- Associate Fellow of The Higher Education Academy, United Kingdom.
- Life member of the Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia (QRAM).
- Reviewer for Journal of Global Responsibility (Emerald Publishing Limited)
- Reviewer for Oxford Fajar Sdn. Bhd.
- Seminar speaker for ‘Analysing Qualitative Data: Engaging with Talk’, 11 Jan 2018.
- Seminar speaker for ‘Exploring Possibilities: Learning how to use qualitative interviewing in research’, 11th January 2017.
- Seminar speaker for ‘Eliciting Talk: Optimising the Qualitative Interview’, 11th July 2017.
Yee, J.K.L. (2019). The value of stories in qualitative interviews: using narrative inquiry as a methodology. The Malaysian Journal of Qualitative Research, 5(1), pp.17-27.