FACULTY OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT
The School of Business and Management currently offers the following programmes:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration JPT/BPP(MQA/PA8205)04/21
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) JPT/BPP(MQA/PA8155)11/21
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) JPT/BPP(MQA/FA3704)04/24
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) JPT/BPP(A10306)11/19
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) JPT/BPP(MQA/FA1732)06/22
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons) JPT/BPP(MQA/FA2256)01/23
- Diploma in Business Management JPT/BPP(MQA/FA3706)11/23
- Foundation in Business JPT/BPP(A9505)02/19
The School of Hospitality currently offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Hospitality & Tourism Management JPT/BPP(MQA/FA9598)10/22
- Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Honours) JPT/BPP(MQA/PA8669)02/23
- Diploma in Hotel Management JPT/BPP(MQA/FA9724)11/23
- Diploma in Culinary Arts JPT/BPP(MQA/PA8670)01/23
All our programmes were designed in consultation with industry leaders, scholars and professionals. Our programmes aim to instruct students on the relevant tools, skills and techniques related to business management. To ensure that our students are ready for the job market, they will also be exposed to and equipped with strategic, communication, and critical thinking skills. Apart from academic instruction, the programmes also emphasize on-going exposure and interaction with professionals in order to allow our students the opportunities to tackle real-life problems/issues and provide applicable solutions for clients, and thereby ensuring greater chances for their employability. To that extent, graduates from our programmes are job-ready and may have the options of entering a wide range of industries of their choice.
Students are assured of quality and affordable education that not only prepare them for employment but also for further studies at both professional and post-graduate levels. For some programmes, such as the Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons), our curriculum content is tailor-made to the specifications set by professional bodies, e.g. the MIA, ACCA, CIMA and CPA (Australia).
Apart from discipline-specific knowledge and development of cognitive abilities, our programmes also provide the opportunities and means for students to develop their soft skills such as communication, networking, and leadership skills. Such exposure and training are essential as we see our students as future leaders in industry and society at large, who are adept at meeting variegated challenges and initiating changes and actions for the betterment of our local and global community.