Pharmacy is an evolving profession with a major shift towards patient care for the majority of graduates in pharmacy where the pharmacist’s role is in pharmacotherapy and the ensuring of the achievement of therapeutic end-points. We at Quest International University Perak envision our graduates to be prepared for pharmacy practice, pharmaceutical industry including pharmaceutical quality assurance, community pharmacy, research and development of drugs and in pharmacy management.
To be a progressive and innovative leader in pharmaceutical education, research and development of quality pharmacy practitioners with a life-long learning mindset in Malaysia and beyond.
- To prepare the students through a balanced program of education to practice in the hospitals and health centres providing high-quality pharmaceutical care; in the pharmaceutical industry in ensuring quality of medicines and in the community pharmacy in providing primary healthcare.
- To nurture IT proficient and committed pharmacy professionals.
- To train knowledgeable pharmacists for effective communications with other healthcare professionals for the betterment of patients.
- To inculcate high ethical standards and “serve the community” mentality within pharmacy graduates.
- To be committed towards training and capacity building of faculty and staff for attaining high standards of teaching and research excellence.
- To inculcate the life-long learning mind-set.
- Integrity and Accountability
We value professionalism, individual integrity, ethics and take ownership and responsibility for ensuring quality of practice.
We extend respect to all persons irrespective of race, culture and creed.
We seek to create an atmosphere for meaningful collaborations and relationships to ensure inclusiveness, adaptability and flexibility.
We encourage creativity to support innovation.
We strive to achieve, through continuous quality improvement, the highest quality and standards in all our endeavors.