- To follow precise schedules and must adjust their driving according to traffic and weather conditions in order to arrive at each stop at the designated time.
- To avoid accidents and may be responsible for maintaining orderliness among passengers.
- To ensure the safety of the students , which may include accompanying students across the street, providing first aid in emergencies, and keeping the bus in safe working condition.
- Bus drivers may also be required to keep records of their commute times and report mechanical issues, delays or other dilemmas
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English / Bahasa Malaysia / Chinese dialect
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Education or equivalent.
- Perform full spectrum of front desk Reception duties
- Welcome visitors to the Reception. Direct them to the relevant member of staff or inform member of staff of the arrival of visitors. At all times a helpful and cheerful disposition must be maintained
- Ensure the Reception area is kept tidy at all times and provide a welcoming environment for visitors:
- Brochures to be kept stocked and tidy
- Inform Maintenance Department if cleaning or repairs are required
- Attend to visitors with enquires and requests in a professional and warm manner
- Handle all incoming telephone calls professionally and to relay messages, including mails and faxes, to the relevant member of staff promptly and correctly
- Place out-going calls and send faxes as requested by staff
- Receive / collect in-coming mails and date stamp them before distributing as guided by the relevant policy
- Handle out-going mails sent by courier and liaise with the courier companies to arrange for pick-up
- Monitor meeting room bookings for staff as and when required
- Register staff and student vehicle and issue car stickers to staff and students
- Multitask and provide various administrative support including word processing and data entry, as well as any ad-hoc tasks as required by the office of the Registrar or Chief Operating Officer
- Assist with any other duties required by the Registrar to help ensure that the University has an efficient and effective administration team.
• Minimum SPM qualification
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience
• Preferably from Customer-Service oriented industry
• Good attitude and telephone etiquette with a cheerful and pleasant disposition
• Fluent in English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Pleasant personality and presentable
• Computer literacy in MS Applications
Position: Web Designer / Developer
The Web Designer / Developer of QIUP shall be an innovative, multi-tasking digital designer who can blend business goals and design challenges to create engaging and easy-to-use user experiences. These experiences should exceed our user’s expectations and our business goals. You will have a deep knowledge of user experience best practices, design tools and audience trends across devices and operating systems.
- Manage, maintain and update website utilising web editing applications and also coding of website
- Design and layout conceptualized ideas into strategic visuals aimed to attract target audience
- Responsible for the design, development and production of all multimedia content for marketing, communication and support
- Create advertising /promotions materials in accordance with University policy to meet business requirements of the University
- Must be able to meet tight datelines and have strong desire to learn new skills
- Diploma / Degree in Graphic design / Advertising / Creative Multimedia, Computer Studies, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 3 years working experience in the related field
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization, including knowledge of search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors
- Experience with user-centred design and understanding of good UI design
- Strong visual design skills and conceptual maturity with fluency in all standard design and development applications
- Able to interact in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages will be an added advantage
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies, WordPress, Yii, Code Igniter, jQuery, PHP, .NET, other MVC system or development frameworks
- Possess creativity and imagination, skills in photography, photo editing and copywriting,software programming and graphics
- Current on web design and development technology, applications and trends for multimedia and social media
- Abreast with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Highly motivated, team player with good interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills, initiative to learn and progress, dedicated and responsible, be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership for all aspects of student recruitment, including marketing and enquiry management.
- Work closely with the Deputy Director of Student Recruitment and Managers in the Student Recruitment Department to ensure student recruitment are coordinated and aligned with the University’s strategy and business plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent is responsible for the recruitment of new students and playing a vital role in marketing support
- Representing University in exhibition, visits to schools and colleges
- Build strong and effective partnerships with key stakeholders
Senior Manager–International Student Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the achievement of the University’s international student recruitment targets and overall international strategy.
- To develop, deliver and evaluate marketing and recruitment strategies in designated overseas markets.
- To represent the University in designated overseas markets to raise its international profile and to achieve recruitment targets in those markets.
- To develop and maintain productive relationships with key external partner organisations such as the Ministry of Education, Government bodies and other sponsors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communication or professional qualifications in any related discipline
- Preferably with 5 year working experience for Senior Manager positions with proven leadership management experience in developing and successfully implementing higher education student recruitment strategies, both domestic and international.
- For Manager position, 3 year of working experience in the marketing field preferably in the education industry
- Pleasant and friendly disposition outgoing and creative with good leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good command of the English Language
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects is an added advantage
- A self-starter with qualities of a team player and yet is able to work independently
- Preferably possesses own transport
- Some out-station travel, as well as occasional evening and week end work, are required
Position: Native-speaking English Lecturers
For the following fields:
TESL; TEFL; TESOL; Literature (3 Vacancies)
- Teach English to Pre-University and Undergraduate students
- Increase English proficiency, communication, and confidence of students in the University
- Assist in the enhancement of existing English teaching programmes of the University
- Organise and facilitate talks, seminars and student development programmes for students’ personal and academic needs
- Deliver high quality pedagogical and English language lessons effectively to students in an active learning environment
- Share accountability for preparation, marking, communication on student performance, maintenance of student records, classroom discipline, and other teacher related activities in conjunction with the local lecturers
- Implement best practices for differentiated instructions, ESOL technology, curriculum development, as well as be responsible for developing the pedagogy in areas including assessment for learning and curriculum implementation
- Teaching load of approximately 20 hours per week
- Preferably possess postgraduate qualifications or a Bachelor Degree in the respective discipline/subject with an TEFL or TESOL or ESL Teaching Certificate or Qualified Teacher Status
- Must have 2 years post qualification teaching experience in English or ESOL to students to whom English is a second or foreign language
- International undergraduate teaching experience, particularly in Malaysian universities will be preferred
- Be native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Be younger than 35 years of age and in good health
- Cross Culture Awareness will be an added advantage
- Lecturers of English who are native English speakers holding Malaysian PR or on MM2H programme are welcome to apply
Contract Term: One Year (Renewable)
- An attractive monthly salary commensurate with qualifications and teaching experience
- Paid round international travel ticket (economy class) for employee, direct to point of recruitment
- Paid furnished staff-shared accommodation with television, washing machine, air conditioner, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with water heater
- Paid Basic Medical Insurance Cover
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme
Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer for:
Clinical; Internal Medicine, Obstetric & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery
Pre-Clinical: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Community Medicine.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must have postgraduate qualifications and experience in the respective disciplines, and have Malaysian Medical Council recognized undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications for Clinical fields and valid APC
- MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Medical Council especially for clinical specialities
- A proven record of high-quality scholarship, teaching and are expected to supervise postgraduate students
- IT literacy for teaching and communication
Position: Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in:
DBA- and MBA-related subjects, including Managerial Economics and Human Resource Management.
· Candidates should have postgraduate qualifications, preferably a PhD, DBA or Master, in the respective subjects/disciplines
· Candidates should have 2 or more years of teaching experience in the relevant disciplines; postgraduate teaching experience will be preferred
· Candidates should have a record of exceptional teaching, scholarship and service, preferably with evidence of effective academic and administrative leadership
· Candidates should demonstrate scholarship excellence as gauged by his/her publications in peer-reviewed journals
· Contribute to the development of policies and procedures in relation to the operations of the counselling services
· Plan and implement professional counselling services
· Manage confidential case notes, counselee database, and maintain statistics and proper records
· Provide individual and group counselling services
· Implement mechanism for tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of counselling services
· Organise and facilitate talks, seminars and student development programs on areas relevant to the student’s personal and academic needs, including soft skills
· Assist the Student Affairs Department/Centres and Faculties in all matters relating to students and other administrative assignments
· Licensed and registered practising counsellor
· Possess qualifications in psychological counselling with at least a Bachelors degree in Counselling, or Masters in Counselling Psychology, or any other professional qualification or its equivalent
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity in counselling adolescents/young adults
- Provide library and research services for the University and maintenance of the library and its collections
- Manage the planning, administrative and budgetary functions of library and information services
- Maintain the organization of library materials and provide effective access to library collections and resources
- Manage key areas of user services, administrative services, and technical services
- Manage, organise, evaluate and disseminate information, providing services and support to members of the University community including students and academic staff to ensure collections and services support curriculum, information and research needs
- Research, electronic, resources, systems, and other professional posts within the fields of acquisitions and cataloguing
- Select or recommend selection of library resources in varied formats, including print and electronic multimedia resources
- Master of Library Science (MLS) degree or equivalent with at least 5 years work experience in a University is required for the position of Librarian
All interested applicants must submit their complete and updated Curriculum Vitae listing personal particulars, academic qualifications with copies of certificates attesting qualifications and teaching/ working experience, a list of research work and publications (where relevant). Please indicate clearly which post, field and level to be considered for, current and expected salary, notice period and enclose a passport size photograph. Applicants are also required to submit names of at least 2 referees to verify their qualifications, experience and ability. Non-Malaysian applicants are requested to include scanned copy of their passport page showing identification details.
The University offers an attractive salary package which commensurate with qualifications and experience. Offer of employment and position offered will depend on qualification, work experience, research experience, publications and performance in the interview.
Practising professionals who wish to contribute to academia can be considered for part-time positions.
Applicants are invited to apply, preferably via e-mail to email@example.com, or write to:
Human Resource Division
QUEST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY PERAK
Level 2, Plaza Teh Teng Seng
227 Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun
Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia